Chap3:PURE BLOOD ROYALS

When a royal is born with pure blood there is a radioactive reaction taking place that gets eyes' of the triarcs paled as a reflex at the same time which gives off purple radiation which shields the earth until the birth of next child.

This event must take place ones the royals have come up the age. The prince is supposed to be 23 and the princess 20 years old. They get engaged when her highness reaches 18.

The humans introduced a new drug named potassium di chromaganate hydroxide. This drug influenced the birth of the prince and he took birth in a human's womb due to some defects (the queen was too weak to handle such a mutational instability).

So there arised crisis in their world and God almighty called on for a session. The princess, the most wonderful lady on the universe Amanda iv Triarc entered the senate with her formal red gown and a princess tiara with lots of jewellery.

 The princess, the most wonderful lady on the universe Amanda iv Triarc entered the senate with her formal red gown and a princess tiara with lots of jewellery

God almighty informed her that the destiny of her life was to get her prince back to their world. So she took on a human form and reincarnated on the earth on her actual birth day to the Williams who strived for a kid for about 12 years.

Here begins her adventure, how she need to keep herself calm in order not to crush the earth and her search for her beloved ones.
__________________________________

Today's question??
What do you see in your mate ?
The one who replies first gets an opportunity to ask me any question.