In the Activity Class,

Both the groups were thrown challenges, in short there was going to be a music battle between the groups because many college fests were coming up and Mr.Henry was confused as to which team to be sent to which college. So he decided to keep a battle between the two teams so that it would be easy for him to decide as he could test their capability.

Team 1 - James, Kyle, Swara, Sanskar and Leila (Name of the Band - Vi"Desi" Beats)

Team 2 - Akira, James, Ellie, John and Farheen (Name of the Band - Heartbeats)

So the battle had started Team 1 sang - I am in love with the shape of you as soon as it was over, Team 2 sang - If Ain't Love, the battle had gone for almost 30 minutes wherein they sang one paragraph, Henry had inform they had less time to convince him so they had last chance to give their best. For the last chance Team 2 sang the song - Love Me Like You Do, Team 1 were just spellbound with the song and they went completely bang on, they had only a minute to come up with a mind blowing song and they were all just blank, as soon as Henry started his countdown, Swara informed something in his ears and Swara started,

Henry like their combination or say the fusion of two languages and he gave Team 1 to go to XYZ College for competition and Team 2 to ABC College. The inter-college fest was going to happen in a span of two months simultaneously and hence Henry decided that Team 1 would practice on Saturdays at the University Music Room and Team 2 would practice every Sundays at his home. They were all happy. Then everyone dispersed and when Swara was walking out,

(Sanskar) "Swara, do you have a minute?"

(Swara's POV) He called out my name and it felt so musical. Why am I having such feeling towards him? He has a certain charm that no one has, it is mesmerizing. Get hold yourself Swara.

(Swara) "Sanskar, actually I have to start with my job at Library,so....."

Before she could complete, Sanskar said

(Sanskar) "That's not a problem, we can walk and talk till the Library, if that is not a problem."

(Swara) "Ok, then let's get our bags and then we could do all the talking"

While Walking,

(Sanskar) "So Swara I was thinking about the project."

(Swara) "Yes, I guess it is an easy topic on Asian Financial Crisis. I have done some research on that topic, so that should be a piece of cake. I can share my views and points easily" (she said all this with a smile)

(Sanskar) "Okay. You have got me tight lipped on that. So we will DP sir's time when we can discuss our project and I can stay back post college and be in the library. So whenever you are free we could discuss our project and get it approved by DP sir."

(Swara) "No Sanskar, you don't have to wait in the library. We can do during DP sir's class and every Saturdays when we are going to have practice, post practice we could sit in the college cafeteria. I do not want to burden you much."

(Sanskar) "Swara, it's really not a problem."

(Swara) "Sanskar please, just listen to what I say. Don't worry I will make sure we do our project on time. There is just one problem Sanskar"

(Sanskar) "May I know what that would be?"

(Swara) "I do not have a laptop or a PC at home, all notes are handmade, so you have to compile everything would that be fine?"