Well then.

Jin once again had gone to visit Taehyung, this time alone. He stepped into the hall, stray feathers lay around and he walked to the statue to see the blond. Taehyung popped out of from behind the statue, this time his wings hidden. "Ah! Jinnie you're here!" he hopped over to him. Taehyung took notice of Jin being alone this time and placed his hands on his shoulders. He leaned in to kiss him, Jin not moving away. The distance between them now closed.

In between it Taehyung says "I missed you." Jin replying with "It's been under twenty four hours." the younger blond broke the kiss, stepping back, his hands still placed on Jin's broad shoulders. "But still... You never do this sorta stuff anymore. That's what I mean by that." Taehyung whined, giving a cute pout. "Well do you see the kind of people I know? Doing something like this in their presence is like digging my own grave."

"Jin but haven't you done that a long time ago?"

That made Jin pretty confused, he's done some stupid stuff but where or when has he done something to make Taehyung say that? "What do you mean?" he raised an eyebrow as he asked.

"You met me and you love me. You've already dug your own grave without even picking up a shovel."

Taehyung was right and Jin couldn't even deny it, for the whole world knew he was literally on his way to hell.

"Oh... You're right." he removed his hands from Taehyung's waist, arms now crossed. "Taehyung... How could you do this to a princess like me?" Jin, said dramatically, voice filled with distress.

"The antagonist is always after the princess in every movie and in this one..." Taehyung grinned, smugly. "The princess wants the antagonist and not her prince." He was going to lean in to kiss him again but was rudely interrupted by the sound of giggling, yelling and something falling to the ground.

Around the corner was the mood killers known as the Bangtan boys. They poured into the room, Namjoon yelling "KISS!" Hoseok pushing him mid speech. Those two were constantly placing bets on Taehyung and Jin's relationship, Namjoon often and pretty much always winning. The other three Jungkook, Yoongi and, Jimin tried to pretend like the still weren't there, well at first they did. Jimin kept giggling and Jungkook caught his contagious laughing as well, now Yoongi the only one not being psycho.

"What. Are. You. All. Doing. Here?"

Jin spoke slowly and sternly. Taehyung just watched the group of men in silence, his arm now hooked around Jin's. The crazy five just kinda froze, Yoongi a little embarrassed that these guys were acting like children. However it was expected they'd be like this, Jin usual made sure they stayed in order since he was a nagging mom. They are still grown ups though and this behavior was unacceptable. Frowning, furious Jin yelled

"Hey! Answer me!"

[Omg why did I make them so immature? Jin is the only half sane one.

Also. My oxygen is the Taejin moments being ruined but it's also my bane. Send help.]