Do I?

Jin knelt down in front of Taehyung "V what happened?" he tried to wipe the colored tears from the man's eyes. His actions were for nothing, the tears kept flowing. "J-Jin it hurts..." Taehyung says in almost a whisper. Yoongi went down to their level, he gently held onto Taehyung's hand. "Jin go return him." he said, earning a comment from Jimin "You can't return a person!" he looked down at Yoongi as if he was out of his mind.

"But he's not... And it's hurting him."

~

The seven men agreed to send Taehyung back to the museum. The new five learning about Taehyung. He was some sort of human that lived within that statue at the back center of the city's museum. However after whay happened today they couldn't call him human anymore...

The next day the six went to visit Taehyung at the museum. He was sitting on the stairs that lead up to the winged angel, pouting. Once he saw them he waved, a little bit of sadness even in his actions. "I think their is something wrong with me..." he told them. "Really? What?" Namjoon asked, taking the words straight out of everyone else's mouth. Knowing Taehyung if something was wrong you'd really have to ask what it was.

"look."

Taehyung removed the robe he wore and then the shirt he wore under. He turned around and showed them his back. It had two giant scars where it looked as though wings would be.

"Do I have wings?"

[ this chapter suckkkkkkkks.
Bye. ]