You. (or maybe it's just me?)

A odd painting hanging on the wall, a statue with an angel's dark wings. The most eye catching things to Jin in this museum. He'd stand there observing the art pieces. Unaware that there was someone behind him. They stepped towards him, an unusually happy aura radiating from them. Their hands came up behind Jin and quickly covered his eyes.

"W-what?! Who are you?" Jin says, trying to free himself from the figures hands. "Don't move so much." they said. "Now walk forwards." Jin did as he was told with much hesitation and kept walking, now up the stairs towards the winged statue. The person covering his eyes removed their hands. Jin now could see the statue in front of him. "Hey why did you lead me here?" He asks, tuning around to see he was alone. He looked back at the statue, noticing how it's sad expression was oddly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

So beautiful he wanted to kiss it.

He lifted up his hand to caress its cold cheek, staring at its lonely stone face. Jin placed his lips upon the statues, shutting his eyes. He felt a strange warmth as he did so and quickly broke the kiss. Something wet was on his face. The statues tears. It was crying, in fact it was crying red tears. He wiped it off of his cheek and then moved his hand to do the same to the statue. He slowly wiped the blood red tears from the statues face. The beautiful face he had realize he loved so much. Then it bled green and purple and yellow. He stared in absolute shock at the sight.

Now statues wings began to fall off feather by feather. Jin watched as they scattered to the floor, looking distress he tried to hold a few of them up. He didn't want to lose the beautiful wings he loved so much.

Within the stone a hand bursted through the inside. Then the person inside broke free, the statue breaking apart and now a man around the same age as Jin, possibly a bit younger stood before him. Jin stared in shock, this man he was absolutely beautiful. He could only think that as he admired his blond hair and blue eyes. The man looked back at him, rather shocked. "u-uh is there something on my face?" the man had asked lifting a hand to begin wiping his face. Jin stepped backwards, a little embarrassed. The other man stepped fowards, now awfully close to Jin. "Are you not going to ask me my name at least?" he says and in return he gets. "What is your name?"

"It's Taehyung but call me V it's the name of the statue." Jin now recalls the plaque next to the statue saying V on it absolutely unable to figure out why it was named that yet it was still an appealing piece anyway.

"Who..." Jin begins "Who led me to you?" he asks, raising a hand to caress Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung being totally okay with Jin touching him says

"It was me of course."

[This sucks and I'm sorry. ]