Something new

The seven sat on and around the sofa in the living room. Taehyung made sure to sit right beside Jin which of course earned a few jokes fron the other and the of the men seated on the sofa by the names of Hoseok and Namjoon handing money over to the other. However even though some of them did silly things that of course made sitting beside Taehyung a little awkward for Jin, the seven all sat together and watched a movie on the large TV Jin had that sat on a elegant blue table across from them, surrounded by old books that seemed to be well taken care of.

Towards the end of the movie Taehyung had jumped out of his seat, his hands over his eyes as he rushed over to the door. "U-uh I have to go now..." he said, hissing in pain. Jin looked over at him "V? Are you okay?" Jin asked and went over to him the other five doing so as well "What's wrong?" Hosoek asked and looked Taehyung in the face.

"It hurts." the blonde said, the others giving him looks of confusion. That's when he moved his hands from his face. From his eyes those colors the statue bled fell like tears. He sunk to the floor and wiped away the colors. However they continued like a river and it hurt him. It stung like a angry wasp or the glare of a girl who had a bone to pick with you.

"Jinnie make it go away. Please."

[Oh no. Well this happened. Also what do you think I'm talking about when I named this chapter something new?]