Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chanyeol squint his eyes when the light comes into his view. He turned around where the light didn't get into his view and sighed. He hugs the pillow tightly as he tries to get some sleep once more. After a few minutes of turning left to right, he gave up. He just knows that once he wakes up, he'll never get his beauty sleep again. He sat up on the bed and stretches his hands up. His silver hair sticking out everywhere shows that he had bad bed-head.

He rubbed his eyes before standing and search for his sweater. When he found, he wears it and let the hood down. He scratched his head before exiting the room towards the kitchen and found something that made him more awake or rather someone.

There, stand on the kitchen counter, while making a French toast, was the guy he met three days ago.

Do Kyungsoo.

He was wearing a cute frilly apron with the famous cartoon of Pororo decorated on it. Kyungsoo had a serious face while making the toast but at the same time, it was cute. He was a beauty afterall. Chanyeol smiled when Kyungsoo saw him and greet him with a smile that he loves to see. He strolled towards the kitchen counter before bends his body after taking one toast and munch at it happily.

Kyungsoo just continued making some more of the French toast with Chanyeol staring at him. A few words being spoke and Chanyeol being the careful guy he is, decided to let the events that happen three days ago slipped from his mind. Because he knows, reopening a wound was bad. Really bad. So, he end up speaks about something that will make Kyungsoo happy and smiles all the time. Sometimes, he made a joke and the younger will laugh at it.

He loves hearing the sound of his laughing. It's been a long time he didn't hear it at all. Because once, he also had someone who always and will smile and laugh at him. But, there's a difference between the past and now. He smiled as he watched Kyungsoo eats his toast. He swears that he'll make him happy in any ways he can. He'll try with his might to make him happy and happier.

He'll never make Kyungsoo wear that sad faces anymore. He doesn't want to look at his cries faces anymore. He'll changes it and he will make it happen.

END OF CHAPTER 3