Chapter 2

He opens his eyes when he felts warm on his body. Just a moment ago, he felts cold and damp! He sat up on the bed. He notices the bed was soft with its thick blanket covering his lower body. He also notices that he wears different clothes. The clothes itself seems bigger than him since it slides down from his shoulder showing his milky white shoulder.

He tries to remember what had happen when the memories from yesterday rushed back inside of his head. He remembers about the sudden break up, he remembers crying out loud on the streets, he remembers that someone had put a jacket on top of his head and he remembers the warm hug the strangers gave him along with the soothing words he whispers on his ears.

Those deep voices that belong to the strangers keep on invaded his sense of hearing. The big hands that comforting him, he can remember all of it. As he was deep into the memories of yesterday, he fails to notices that the stranger from yesterday had come in with two mugs on his hands.

The stranger strolled towards him as he put the steaming hot tea in front of him. He looked at the mugs before turn to look at the stranger.

“Take it before it gone cold…” The stranger said. He looks up at the stranger faces. He was smiling kindly, his hair was dyed in silver, and the big point was his ear. His ear was just like a Yoda.

He turns to the mug in front of him before taking it with both of his hands. The warmth of it seeps through his hands. He holds it but didn’t drink it as he stared at his own reflection.

“You know that the water could not be drink by just staring, right?” He turns again towards the stranger. He had sat on a chair with his mug on one of his hands, sipping it slowly. He smiled towards him. “Chanyeol. My name’s Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you, beauty.” He said, introducing himself and throwing a flirty wink towards him.

He let out small smiles after hearing Chanyeol introducing himself. He stared at the mug again before sipping it slowly. The warmth of the tea and scent of it made him calm a little bit. For a few moments, he stayed silent, just enjoying his drinks. Chanyeol also didn’t mind it at all as he can be seen sipping his own tea while his eyes locked into the guy in front of him.

He was mesmerized to be honest. Mesmerized by the beauty the guy had. In reality, he never uses the words ‘Beauty’ for a guy but it seems exceptional for him. He was beauty all over. His faces, his nose, his doe-eyes, his heart-shaped lips that he just discovered few moments ago and the milky white skin he had.

It just like he was an angel or maybe a fallen angel.

“Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol snapped out of his imagination as he hears the guy speak for the very first time. “I’m Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you…” And with that, Chanyeol just knew he just found an angel from Heaven.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Don't forget to leave a comment, subsribe and vote! Thanks for reading!