"Just want to make you all mine"

Start from the beginning

He came close to me and hugged me, giving me warmth and comfort, exactly what I needed right now. He whispered softly "What's upsetting you ?" I refused to talk about it and acted tough like my ex-boyfriend. "Nothing." Ace pinched my cheek a little ,making me squeak. "What was that for ?" Giving him cold glare. He chuckled a bit and looked at me seriously  "I know it when you're lying. So.. tell me what is it ? "

He really is good at making me spill the beans about everything

I sighed signalling his defeat. "Well the truth is, I am scared. I thought I was really gonna die the moment I was shot. I didn't want to die, I haven't enjoyed my life to the fullest yet, I am too young to die.. " Saying that, tears streamed down my cheeks.

Ace slowly wiped away tears from my eyes "I am so sorry, I should have been there to protect you, I didn't fulfil my duties, I am such a bad brother." After that we sat there facing each other in silence.

Until there was a knock on the door and in came a man wearing white coat with a stethoscope hanging over his shoulders.

Judging by the colour and style of his clothing , I could tell his is a doctor

Judging by the colour and style of his clothing , I could tell his is a doctor. But not an ordinary one, to be honest he is extremely talented at surgeries, but he doesn't put his skills in good use, instead he uses it to kill people for entertainment.  I mean what kind of a human is he ?

He spoke "Ace ,may you please wait outside as I examine Y/N ?" Ace refused and shouted at Law in anger "Do you think I still trust you after you tried to kill her ?" As cool as usual Law said "Well then as a doctor, I order you to remain outside until I ask you to re-enter this room." I could see sparks between their gazes, as in the furious ones, not the charming ones, this is not YAOI  XD.

I decided to stop them "Brother, can you leave, my headache gets worse when you fight." After that he kissed me on the forehead and left.

Leaving Law and I alone in the room is very awkward. Law pulled a chair next to my bed and started to examine my injury. Finally, he spoke up "you seemed to have recovered very well in the past week." "Past week ?! Did I hear myself wrong ?" "You slept through the week like a cute kitten." I frowned at him "Are you trying to please me for what you did to me ?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his head struggling to find the right explanation. "Yes ...but before I say anything Can I just ask do you hate me now ?"

I answered "I don't exactly hate you ,but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it." Suddenly, he looked at me in the eyes and held my hands "Look, I am truly sorry for what I did to you , I know I hurt your ego when I spoke in rudely and showered you with insults. But I will do everything to make this mess less difficult. And to show my apology, would you please accept this gift ?" He gave me a nicely wrapped box , I held it and shook the box a little , trying to guess what's in it. All I know is that, it is quite light but quite big in size. Is it a box of chocolate ? Is it a teddy bear ?

Still, I couldn't figure out what's in it. So I decided to ask him "What's in it ?" He answered with a smirk "I will only tell you if you forgive me ." I thought. After all, he's not that bad, well at least he did apologise and treat my wound when I was at the edge of death.  I think we are even now.

Sexual Content alert (play music now)

I looked into his warm stormy eyes and said "I forgive you " Before I knew it, he gently leans in and kisses my soft lips. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

We parted slightly and panted in need for air. He teased "You ready for round 2?" I cheerfully responded "Bring it on ,baby !"I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

Slowly he lifted me up with one arm and the other supported his body weight as he crawled onto the bed.  He put me down gently and undressed me. On top of me,he showered me with kisses form my breasts to my stomach, every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction. "That expression...No fair... I won't be able to stop myself... I just want to make you all mine."

I blushed as he teased "Stop it Law..." He ignored my warning and kept on teasing until I reached my limit of embarrassment. My face is as red as a tomato, I smirked at him "Payback" I switched our positions. Now that I am on top, the view actually feels great, just by looking at his perfectly built body really entertains me , especially his toned abs. I rubbed my lower body against his pants,making a certain part of his body erect.

I undid his jeans, rubbed and licked his member making him moan in pleasure. And for final revenge, I leaned on him and whispered into his ear "We won't continue, unless you tell me what's in the box ?"

Haha, now he is so turned on, he has no choice but to spoil his own surprise.

He whispered into my ear "A devil fruit."

As always thx so much for reading.❤️

What do you think about this chapter ?

What type of devil fruit is it ?

Should I put more sex scenes into the
story or would you rather have more adventure short stories ?