Chapter 10 - Im sorry, again

Start from the beginning

"Let go of me" she said firmly which made me go back to reality.

"Jinhee, im sorry I believed her. Please?" I apologized to her hoping that she'll forgive me.

"Too late bitch" she spat at me, pulled her hand away from my grip and ran.

I felt something, like something ripped me apart. Cringy but I can't believe my thoughts either. I've been feeling this thing for her before and I just have to mess things up. Great job, Yoongi!

I ran down from the rooftop as fast as I can, tripping a few times. I started searching for Jungkook. My eyes landed on him at the lockers talking with the others.

"Jeon Jungkook. " I called out to him while walking closer. He looked at me and greeted; "Hey! Hyung, how did it go with Jinhee noona?" Jungkook asked me

"It went horrible. She hates me now, probably. Duh?" I said smiling fakely at Jungkook as if I was happy with the outcome. I noticed the other staring at the both of us with confusion.

"What exactly are you guys talking about?" Namjoon asks, the others nodded at Namjoon's question. Jungkook tells them the whole story, They suddenly felt guilty. Specially Jin who spat at her that time.

"Jungkook, do you know where her house is?" I asked Jungkook with a serious look on my face. I was somewhat determined to apologie to Jinhee. I just hope she forgives and forgets.

"Why?―Oh! Yeah, I do. I ate dinner there last night." He said calmly, shrugging. Why was he there? Are they connected?

"You dead, bro" Taehyung joked at Jungkook. "Yeah, we'll talk about this later. Nevermind the adress I realize i've been there." I said to them and ran to the back exit of the school. After
successfully sneaking out of school. I ran as fast as I could to her house. But god my luck, It started to rain.

I was soaking wet when I got infront of her house. Damn her house is big, now that i could see it clearly in the morning.

I ringed the doorbell many times in a consecutive manner. I screamed her name just so that she would atleast hurry. I saw her peak from the window with a shocked expression on her face.

She opened the front door.

"Yoongi?"

JINHEE P.O.V

"Yoongi?" I said when I saw him dreanched in rain. Quickly, I grabbed an umbrella and ran to him to open the gates and let him in. I covered hihs body with the umbrella.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked him with a serious tone "I-I wanted t-to apologize t- to you. " his voice was hoarse and shaky. He was shivering too.

"Lets talk later, get inside and take warm bath. I'll get you clothes." I said while leading him inside the house after I showed him the bathroom he thanked me and waited inside for the clothes. I grabbed sweatpants and a shirt from my dad's closet. Dad never liked the idea of casual sports wear anyways

"Yoongi here are your clothes" i said and gave it to him. He muttered a thank you again before he locked vthe door. I heard the shower flowing.

I decided to cook something for Yoongi. I was making soup when I heard the bathroom door click which means he just got out of the bathroom.

"Jinhee-ah, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I believed her instead of you. Please forgive me." He said as he kneeled. Oh my god why is he kneeling. What the fuck is happening?

"Yoongi, Stand up. I forgive you" I said to him and smiled. He stood up and hugged me. I got awkward because it was the first time I hugged a man other than my dad, of course.

"Yes! Thank you!" He chirped excitedly, still hugging me. Once he realized he immediately pulled away and scratched his nape. "Uh―sorry" he said and showed his gummy smile and eyesmile. I giggled at his cuteness and continued cooking, succesfully making the soup I put it in a big bowl for Yoongi to eat. I heard yoongi coughing and sneezing in the living room. I took the thermometer with medicine and soup and walked carefully to him.

"Yoongi can I check your temperature?" I asked him as I put the soup down the coffee table and he nodded. I took his temperature, it took some time but when the thermometer finally beeped I saw that he had fever. I frowned. 

"Yoongi, you have high fever. Eat this  and then take some medicines. After that rest, okay" I said as if I was a caregiver to a old grandpa. He seems like one anyways. He nodded vand did what I said.

"Feed me instead" he said suddenly said. His nose was bright red  "God didn't give you hands for nothing. Now use them hands and eat already." I said to him. I was about to turn around, going back to the kitchen but he stops me and pouts cutely, giving his puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and decided to feed him instead. Gosh, this grandpa.

After eating he told me he had a massive head ache and wanted to sleep so I  led him up to one of the vacant room. Since it's saturday tomorrow, My parents aren't here for atleast 3 months, and Yoongi is sick. I decided to let him stay the night over.

"Goodnight yoongi." I said to him and smiled warmly. "Yeah,goodnight. Thanks for taking care of me" he said. Slowly his eyes flutter slowly and he  immediately fell asleep.

This guys was suddenly sweet and cringy. It was like the other day he keeps bullying and annoying me. What the fuck happened to him? He is si bipolar. The feeling of taking care of hin always was an unknown feeling of happiness. I liked him?