Eurus: Blood

Request for parkerjune

If you haven't seen season 4 still, I suggest not reading this unless you want spoilers!

Warning: torture and death. Reader discretion advised. Could potentially be triggering.

~

"Have you ever thought about how people pass the anniversary of their death every year, not even knowing it?" Her blank eyes burned you to the core. You struggled against the ties on your hands and feet, wiggling your body around like a tortured dance. "Lucky for you, I can tell you when yours is." She grabbed a knife that sat still on her plain furniture. "Any guesses?"

You whimpered, tears soaking your cheeks. You had come downstairs because she had called for a nurse. Little did you know, she had a different plan. You had never dealt with Eurus before, seeing as she was under the strictest restriction, and now you knew why.

She reached you, and you stared down at her Sherrinford administered white shoes, scared to look up. She bent down though, lifting your chin with a gentle hand. "Don't be afraid," she whispered, and you dared to look her straight in the eye. "And don't believe everything I say that." With that, she sliced your cheek. You screamed, blood mixing with the tears. "Sadly honey, I have OCD." She sliced the other side. The cuts were on fire, so deep they almost reached the bones of your cheek. You screamed against the tie over your mouth, but nothing could stop the pain.

She got up, wiping the blood off on her white uniform. "You must be O negative." You had no idea how she knew that, but you didn't have time to care. "Of course I didn't really see enough blood to know for sure," she turned around, "so we must do this again."

She walked back over to you, dancing and skipping happily like a child. She bent over and pulled the ties from your mouth. "Don't say anything or I will kill you right now. I just want to hear your raw and natural screams at this next part."

There wasn't time to think before she cut a thin line across your next, then dragged it over your shoulder. You screamed, screamed as loud as you could, screamed to David floors above and to the guards and to whoever might hear. But they wouldn't care even if they could, they were all under her control and jurisdiction. If she wanted to kill you, well then that's what she would do.

She released the knife from your fire breathing skin and laughed. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" you screamed, crying out.

"Oh nothing. I'm just bored. You see, according to Jim Moriarty, my brother gets bored. Wanna know what he does? Takes drugs and shoots walls. But me? Well I like to take people, take them and make them feel something."

"You devil," you spat. "You fucking demon from hell."

She laughed a hearty laugh. "You really shouldn't be so sweet. I might just have to keep you around a little longer."

You groaned, trying to take controlled breaths. Your body stung, to say the least.

"Ready for round three?" she asked, smirking.

"Please," you begged. "I have a son, and a husband."

"Oh, well then I'm doing you a favor sweets. Family is a burden you know." You wept. "Oh don't worry, I'll make sure they're taken care of too. I'll make sure you three all end up in the same place together." Her smile was sickly, and you leaned your head back sighing.

The next 3 hours were spent carving her secrets into your skin, so much so that you looked like just muscle, red skin like a new born baby out of the womb. You were on your last breaths, seeing as she had just stabbed you finally. The pain was that which could not be explained. Every level of hell burned within you, every lightning strike sent from Zeus electrocuted you, and every ocean in the world was drowning you. Colors were blurring together and you knew you were nearing the end.

Eurus had sat by watching the entire time, sipping some tea and going on and on about Sherlock and violins. Your head was dizzy, if dizzy was what you were feeling. You were having trouble distinguishing all the sensations. You felt elevated from the world.

Hate did not begin to describe your feelings towards her. She was indeed satan.

"Well (y/n)," she said, "this was really fun." Her smile was like a child's, toothy and excitable. "Unfortunately I think we're nearing the end of this shin dig."

You prayed, prayed that someone would come through that door right now and stop this. Anyone. But no one came. Because life doesn't always have happy endings. Which is why you laid lying on that floor, blood trickling out of you, taking life with it, and the devil, dancing his special dance and playing you a tune on a fiddle until you soared away to the darkness, the empty darkness.

A/N

(4 PARTS TILL BOOK SWITCH)

I hope this was bloody and demented enough for you!

I was watching the last episode of season 4 today to get in the mood for writing this. Didn't really have a solid storyline so I was like "Let's just kill the character, that's always good."

MUMSY LOVES YOU.

#SHERPRESSION

Random: What's your favorite love story in a book/movie/tv show/etc.?
(Mine has to be Jim and Pam. Or Grupert and myself (okay that one may not count but I'm counting it damnit))

"I think hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go."
- Neil Gaiman