“I said get down!” He pushed me down and started to unzip his jeans. I cried harder, praying for someone to walk past. I touched the side of my head and felt a liquid substance. I looked at me hand and saw something dark on my fingers; blood. I screamed even louder for help causing him to get angry.

He kicked me in my ribs repeatedly and I yelled out in pain. He yanked me up by my hair and spat in my face. I didn't make a noise but I was screaming inside.

“I would have gone easy on you but you didn't listen to me, did you?” He waited for an answer but when I didn't give him one, he pulled my hair even harder.

“N-No.” I whimpered. He shoved me down on the ground and I felt his hands all over my body.

“Please, no!” I pleaded as I saw him take off my trousers. I struggled to get out of his grip but it was too strong. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying. I felt a sharp pain below the waist and I cried out. He didn't seem to hear me over himself.

“Tell me you love me.” He snarled. I shook my head but he grabbed my neck, squeezing hard. “Tell me!”

“I-I love you.” I choked out, tears streaming down my face. He moved inside me before finishing. He pulled his jeans on before pulling me up by my hair.

“This is our little secret, okay?” He said quietly. I didn't say anything and this time, he hit me harder. I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach. He walked off as if nothing had ever happened, leaving me alone.

I was mortified and tried to stand up but my legs gave out. I banged my head on something hard, my vision blurring. My eyelids fluttered closed, one person's face flashing across my mind.

I saw him in my head before darkness took over.

*

Andy's POV

The doorbell went for the first time in the morning and I groaned, ignoring it. It was probably someone trying to sell us something. It went the second time and I had to get up. I glanced at the time and it read seven thirty in the morning. I trudged down the stairs, going to unlock the door. It dawned on me that Rose hadn't come home last night. She was also ignoring our calls. I opened the door, faced with a man and a woman. I gave them a puzzled look before speaking.

“Can I help you?” I said. The brunette lady hesitated before answering me.

“Are you Andy Biersack?” She asked.

“Yes...what's this about?” I pressed, becoming agitated. They both flashed me their detective badges and I became worried.

“I'm Detective Hunter and this is Detective Taylor. Do you know a Rose Lane?” The man spoke.

“Yeah, I do.” By now, Jake was up and by my side.

“I'm afraid we've got some bad news.”

“What is it?” I said, panic rising in my voice.

“If you'd like to change and come with me, Mr Biersack.” She instructed. I nodded furiously, going upstairs to change into my normal clothes. I didn't straighten my hair or put my eyeliner on as it was an emergency. I decided that I was going to call Jinxx, Ashley and CC when I got to where I was going. Jake looked up at me as I came down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Jake asked.

“I have no idea but it's about Rose so I have to go. Tell the others that I've gone and I probably won't make band practice.” I told him, a feeling of dread in my stomach. He nodded as I followed the two detectives into their car.