New Day

*next morning on a Saturday. Annie's calling her friend that she won tickets with*

U: unknown A:Annie
___________________________________
U: hey Annie wanna hang out
A: sure, were to
U: Disneyland! I'll pick you up at 12:00?
A: um sure

*end of call*

I started to get ready for Disneyland.I got in the shower and brushed my hair and teeth.I put on a black crop top with a Minnie mouse bow on it, white shorts, red converse, and Minnie mouse ears.I curled my hair and put on slight makeup. Then I got a text that said " BRANDON😋❤"
_______________________________________
B: HEY!!!
A: what's up
B: what are you doing today
A: going to Disneyland
B: with the free ticket?
A: yup.
B: with the other Winner?
A: yup
B: oh, well have fun and don't die!!
A: I'll try!?
_______________________________________

A few hours later I got picked up and we went to Disneyland. I had so much fun. We went on the teacups, space mountain, dumbo, its small world, splash mountain and  Indiana Jones. He bought me food, and a sweatshirt and a necklace and a ring and candy and a shirt. And half of that I didnt even ask for. He's so sweet.

I had fun. Until he posted a picture on his Instagram captioning "had so much fun today❤" and tagged me in it. It was cute dont get me wrong.

The thing that ruined it was brandons comment saying " we have fun like that everyday." And tagged me in it.

Great.

And he had to respond back with  "looks like I'm winning though"

what are they talking about?