>Haunted House<

Afterschool Brandon and i walked home and got ready for the haunted house. I threw on black ripped skinny jeans and my gray hoodie. I quickly brushed my hair, sprayed on some perfume from bath and body, re applied my mascara and put my phone in my back pocket. I walked over to brandons house and he came out of his room in his Santa cruz hoodie and some jeans.

We walked over to Sarah's house, which was thankfully only five blocks away. Her house is huge, her family is really rich so the Halloween decor looked amazingly realistic. 

We knocked on her door until age answered. When brandon and i waljed in we saw about twenty other kids from school and some guys dressed as clown costumes with the makeup and everything. Every light on in the house was off, except for the room we where in of course.

Sarah managed to get everyone's attention and started speaking.

" Okay guys, since everyone is here I'll begin explaining the rules. Its like hide and seek, except if the clown finds you, youre DEAD. For thst round only of course. You'll wear a glow in the dark bracelet to signify your out, that way its easy to keep.track of in the dark. You have the entire house to hide so choose your hiding space wisely. You can move hiding spaces and walk around but if the clown sees you, your out.Simple. Last two winners get a prize so once again hide carefully, you'll have one minute to find a hiding space! Dont worry about the parents in house, their out of town but that doesnt mean you can hide in their room. There room as well as mine is off limits! Now, let's get started!!"

The lights turned off in the living room. As i was trying to find a place to hide I lost Brandon in the mix up of people. I ran downstairs to the basement but saw a bunch of people already hiding their, so I ran outside. All the good spots were taken so I quickly ran upstairs onto the third floor.

Right as i was walking in the hall, the buzzer went off meaning hiding time was up. I look down the staircase and saw three clowns running up, with their evil grins and light up costumes. I turned aroumd to find four doors. I tried the farthest door in the back which immediatly opened.It was pitch black which seemed helpful. I quickly, but quietly, closed the door but still keeping my eyes on it. I slowly backed away not tearing my eyes away from the door to make sure I dont get caught.  It was pure darkness, i couldnt see anything around me if i tried and I was out of breath. As i was backing away, I felt a hand pull me back and the another cover my mouth