speechless

I felt a hand pull me back and the another cover my mouth...

I was pulled to what felt like the corner of the room, I could see it was between two shelves on both sides of the wall. I immediatly pulled the hands off me and quickly turned around.

I saw it was brandon. I then smacked him on the arm
(A/n there whispering)
_________________________________
B: oww *he chuckles*
A: you idiot, why did you do that
B: to make sure I didn't scare you and have you scream. Plus it was dramatic like a scary movie
A: I hate you
B: I love you too
A: you know you really scared me I thought maybe
B: shut up
A: excuse me!
B: no really, be quiet...I think a clowns coming

I heard the floor creak near the door. Brandon heard me breathing heavily, he put his hand on my mouth to keep me quiet. The door slowly opened. Mr and brandon were behind two shelves tucked in the corner, but with a light I'm sure you could slightly see us. The clown moved stuff around and his back was turned toward us. Brandon turned around so his back was toward the clown, to cover us both. He accidently knocked over a pencil, but because of the dead silence in the room, it startled the clown. he turned around and looked are way, then walked out the room. After about thirty seconds I licked his hand that was still ony mouth as a joke.

A: you idiot we could've gotten caught omigosh I can't believe you right now.

Brandon quickly smashed our lips together, interupting me. We kissed for about 2 minutes before he moved away.I was literally speechless.

A: um... let's move spaces... You know in case he comes back
B: okay... ya sounds good