🕰Four🕰

"Oh my gosh, is she dead?" Chaeyoung gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, eyes wide at the sight of an unconscious Somi.

Luckily, Momo had ran over and caught Somi before she fell. The young girl was now lying on the couch, being looked over by the nine girls. Even though Nayeon's reversed time before, all of their faces were filled with worry. Except Nayeon, who just looked slightly concerned.

"Of course not," Nayeon answered.

"Then why is she not awake?" Dahyun questioned.

Nayeon shrugged. "I don't really know. She should be conscious. Unless she's allergic to flashes."

Jungyeon, who was right beside her, turned her gaze to Nayeon, and crossed her arms. "Nobody's allergic to flashes, Nayeon. Gosh, I didn't think you were that dumb!"

"I'm not dumb," Nayeon huffed. "They shake and white stuff comes from their mouths."

"That's called a seizure, you--"

"Yah!" Jihyo interrupted, casting the two eldest looks. "Would you two stop fighting? We're dealing with an unconscious girl! It would be nice if you two actually acted your ages!"

Nayeon and Jungyeon quieted down, turning back towards Somi. Jihyo turned back as well, a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"What are we going to do?" Mina asked.

"Bury her!" Momo suggested.

"Absolutely not," Jihyo shot down.

"We can't have our teacher seeing her! She'll think we killed her or something!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Jihyo nodded, hand running through her black locks. She searched her brain for anything they could do, but it was hard finding something. They couldn't leave her outside their door. Nor could they leave her there. And burying her was definitely not an option.

Her eyes roamed Somi, actually taking note of her shirt. She was a volunteer, like the Hansol guy Nayeon was infatuated with. If they could somehow find a way to get her to him, then they should be fine. But there was one problem.

Nobody in the orphanage--except for the Head woman--has seen them before. Not the kids, nor the staff, nor the volunteers. So they wouldn't be able to quickly give her to him and scurry back to the room. He would start asking questions about where she was at and who they were.

Unless...either Momo or Sana go down there. Momo could quickly run with her, but that would probably freak people out, unless Hansol was in a deserted room. Sana could turn invisible and pretend to have Somi walk down there. Or Chaeyoung could have her levitate down there, but there would be cries of ghosts.

"I have a plan," Jihyo states.

Everybody looked at her in hope. Except Somi, of course.

"Let me find this Hansol guy, first," Jihyo said, raising a hand up to make a circle around her eye.

The eye that had a hand around it changed to blue as she stared past the floorboards, to the second floor. She searched for the boy, frowning when she didn't find him. Then, with more concentration, she looked past that floor and to the bottom one. It was a little weak, since she could still faintly see the wooden floor, but Hansol was sitting in the middle of a group of children, talking to them.