“Ouch, Derek, you’re stronger than you look.” He said, squeezing back.

“Not by much.”

“Good to see that arrogance hasn’t faded since I’ve been gone.”

“How was Portland?” Derek asked, still not letting him go.

Stiles shrugged. “It was good, kind of rainy but good. I swear I’ll have to sleep for two days to get over those car trips though.” He groaned.

“You have school in the morning.”

“Yeah, okay dad.” Stiles scoffed.

“I’m not your dad.” Derek shifted his eyebrows cockily.

“No, no you most certainly aren’t otherwise what we did last night was so totally crossing a line.” Derek shook his head. “I mean majorly ridiculously―”

Derek pressed his lips into him again and Stiles stopped his talking in an instant. He took in the feel of him, the taste of him; the way his lips felt so smooth in contrast to his stubbled cheek and chin.

“Hmm, you know I would love to continue this train of thought but I am way too tired to even think about―”

“Stiles?” Derek said after he pulled his sleepy lips back.

“Yeah?”

“We have all the time in the world for that. Just get into bed so we can sleep.” He said, reluctantly letting him go.

“And here I was thinking you had some big sexy ‘welcome home Stiles’ plans for me.” He chuckled, stepping back and plopping down onto the bed again.

“I’ll use them to wake you up in the morning… before you go to school.” Stiles groaned. “I just wanted to see you.” He added quietly.

“Good, missed you.” He mumbled, already lying back on top of the covers.

“Not even going to take your shoes off?” Derek asked, staring down at his dozy human adoringly.

Stiles held his arms out with his eyes closed. “Help me.” He groaned playfully.

“You’re a sad little person did you know that?” Derek said, reaching down and starting with his shoes.

“And you’re the weirdo that loves me, so what does that make you?”

“I don’t know, a ‘weirdo’ I guess.” He said.

Slowly he pulled him out of most of his clothes, leaving him in just his thin tee and boxers – boxers that were slightly tented.