"Yeah." He shrugged, and took a bite of it.

After we finished eating, we went over to the boat ride, except Roger and a few others.

A few minutes later, Janee got our attention. "We'll be leaving now, guys," she announced.

Shane sat down on the seat, started the boat, and it went slowly. Janee stood next to him, and they talked for a bit, both smiling and laughing.

"I still think they're dating," Lupe said, turning to Chantel.

Chantel rolled her eyes. "Maybe they're just friends, Loopy. Shane and Janee are like total opposites," she said.

"Haven't you heard that opposites attract? I mean, look at me and Roger. We're opposites in a way."

"That's different. You both somehow have chemistry, and plus you both are weird, but in different ways." She laughed, and Lupe slightly frowned. "Shane and Janee are total opposites. Shane is serious and scary, and Janee is fun and laidback."

Lupe turned to Jillian and I. "What do you all think? Are Shane and Janee dating?"

"Well, they do look like they could be, but the truth will reveal itself sooner or later," Jillian said with a slight smirk.

Lupe nodded, and then turned to me. "What about you, Rowan?"

"Uh, well, I'm not the one to say, but it wouldn't surprise me," I said.

"See? She agrees with me." Lupe turned to Chantel, raising an eyebrow and having a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I never said they were-"

"She just said she didn't agree with you," Chantel interrupted.

Jillian turned to me, laughing. "Stuff like that happens sometimes," she said to me.

"Yeah, I'm realizing that," I said, laughing.

"You've got to admit, it's interesting to say the least."

I nodded my head, and saw Josh walking toward me. "So what game did you all end up playing this morning?" I asked him, remembering what Shane said to him.

"Oh, we played some football," Josh said. "It was fun, but I'm not much of an athlete." He chuckled.

"I'm sure you weren't that bad." I laughed.

"Well, I will admit I'm not near as bad as Roger." He winced, and then chuckled again.

"Aw, what happened?"

"He got hit in the face by the football, and also he tripped and fell."

"Is he okay?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, he's fine. It didn't leave a mark or anything, although Shane got annoyed so he kicked Roger out of the game, and made him do pushups after we realized he was okay."

"Why would he get annoyed and make him do pushups?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Well, Roger has never been exactly coordinated when it came to games and activities, and I guess Shane got tired of it." He shrugged.

"That's not fair."

"It's the way Shane operates." He shrugged again. "I mean, he used to be in the army after all, so I'm not that surprised."

"Oh okay." I nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

The boat slowed down more, and went to a stop. "Over to the left is the cave," Janee said to everyone, pointing at it.

Camp Pinewoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें