"Kitty we have something to tell you" Finn said.

"What is it Finny?" I said using the nickname me and Annie use for him.

"Well the reason why we called you here was because we wanted to have a confession game with you. See, we all decided that we should confess any things we haven't told you about." He said.

"Ok start" I said and then it all begins.

"When we were at the party a couple days ago" Johanna started, " I flirted with Peeta " she said. I looked at her and was about to attack but instead I just sat there holding Pj and waiting for everybody else to go.

"I used to hate you" Clove said. I looked at her now and then said something.

"What made you stop hating me?" I said.

"I got to know you better, and now I love you like a sister" she said and gave me a hug.

"I.....I kissed Peeta once" this got me the most shocked because it came from my best friend. Annie.

"When was this?" I friend not to growl at her because she still is my best friend. I mean I used to like Finnick so we're even.

"I'm not your cousin." Marvel was speaking now and it broke my heart she. He said this because I loved him like a cousin and everything.

"What?" I said.

"I'm not your cousin. I'm your brother" he said.

"Holy crap. When were you going to tell me!!" I said happily.

"Today." He said. " I'll tell you later how" he added in. I nodded and looked at Glimmer.

"Katniss. I gave this guy your phone number because my phone broke and he was hot and he asked me out" Glimmer said in a rushed voice. My jaw dropped and I almost fainted.

"When did he say he was going to text or call?!" I said panicking.

"Umm soon and he said he would text. I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to get you so worked up. Wait why are you so worked up any way?" Glimmer asked.

"I left my phone at home with Peeta and she he sees that text he's going to be mad at me and you won't have a boyfriend!" I said.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Why won't I have a boyfriend?" she said.

"Because Glimmer he's going to say something to the guy and he knows my password!" I yelled.

"Well let's wait and see" she said. Yeah Glimmer. Let's wait and see you cry on the floor because of your stupidness. Wait what an I'm saying! she's my cousin I can't get mad at her.

"So umm kitty I was sort of on your computer and um there was this video that Peeta toke while you were singing and I... um... sort of... uploaded it on... YouTube" he said looking down.

"Finnick what the fuck!! why were you on my computer any way!" I yelled.

"I wanted to look at pictures"he said.

"Oh my gosh Finnick why can't you stay out of my personal life!" I yelled. "You know what, stay out of my life! Don't even bother talking to me! This is by far the wrist thing you've ever done!" I yelled at him and I saw the tears almost come down his face. I stood up and left with Pj. "Thanks for inviting me" I said and my voice was raspy. I turned and slammed the door.

I looked at Pj while I was buckling him in and said "never be like you uncle Finnick " I said. Yes. I know I said uncle Finnick. See I was so happy after giving birth to Pj that when Peeta asked if Finnick could be a uncle for Pj , I said yes. I not going to stop Finnick from being the uncle now because he was so happy when I said yes and it doesn't matter. Right now I am so ticked off with Finnck it's not even funny.

--- Peeta ---

I was chilled in the living room when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Please tell Katniss I'm sorry and to please forgive me" Finnick said.

"Man what did you do?" I asked sitting up a little.

"Well it was about the video I accidentally uploaded. She freaked out about it and said that she wanted me to stay out her life and to never speak to her again" he said.

"That's what you get" I said laughing.

"Dude!! seriously I love Katniss like sister I really can't think straight if she mad at me. It's like if a hi broke up with me. What if Katniss broke up with you. That's how I would feel if I found out Katniss still hates me" he said. How come I never knew he felt that way for Katniss.

"Alright dude I'll tell her" I said and hung up.

---20 minutes later-----

"Peeta I'm home!" Katniss yelled.

"Hello Katniss" I said. She left her phone her and some number texted her saying:

Hey baby let's meet at my place😘❤️

This is something Katniss needs to explain to me. "Kat, care to explain this?" I said and showed her, her phone.

"Yes, so Glimmer.......

After she explain her story I eased a little bit. "Ok so umm I talked to Finnick. And he said to please forgive him and he would feel like Annie just broke up with him if he found out you still hate him and want him out of your life. He loves you like a sister" I said.

"Oh my gosh. He really said that! I guess I can forgive him. Here take Pj, I'm going to call him" she said and walked upstairs.

"Hey buddy" I said as I rocked Pj and he slowly began to fall asleep. My little me.

------------

Hey guys comment and vote.

Love all my readers and followers😘😘❤️

Peace~Aja