Revenge

Peetas POV

Everybody told me Finnick and Katniss were just kidding so I toke my chance to get revenge. I told Jo that I would pretend to like her and give her loving us and stuff and she just had to look the same.

"Ready" I whispered and they all nodded.

Katniss came walking down with Annie and I was looking at Johanna. Katniss coughed and then I felt a plan on my face.

Damn she can't take a joke. I looked at her and her facial expression looked like it was about to cry.

" Katniss it was just a joke" I said with a breezy laugh.

She looked at me and ran upstairs. Wow she is a sour loser. But I love her anyway. I ran upstairs to and opened the door Katniss had just entered. "Katniss " I said. I turned around only because the door shut. I didn't close it though..... she did. Katniss looked at me and smiled. She going to get me.

"I see you like to play jokes as much as I do" she purred.

"Katniss" I said warning her to stop.

"What? afraid of something Peeta?" she purred again.

I backed up and fell on the bed. Shoot now she really is going to do something horrible. "Katniss" I said again and she smiled. Oh boy.

She climbed in top of me and kissed me 4 times until she stopped and jumped out the room. I pouted and she laughed before she dashed out. This was a day full of pranks.

----Katniss POV ---

I teased him and left. When I walked down stairs, everybody was saying 'lets watch a movie' and I shout all the up by screeching. They all looked at me and Peeta ran down the stairs. "Ok everybody Finnick will picked the movie" I said and Finnick skilled at me. After 5 minutes we were watching Carrie. "Everybody was scared but me and when I heard the final screen I stood up and toke the movie out.

"Thanks" Cato said in Cloves shoulder.

"Whatever you guys are chickens" I said and left to get food.

When I came back nobody was in the room. "Guys" i said. No respond. So I decided to look for them but when I toke one step I tripped over somebody. It was... Peetas arm. Oh my gosh he was covered in blood and he had his eyes closed. "Guys" I said again crying now. I got up and tripped again but over Cato's body. When I looked up all my friends were dead and I just ran to my room. Pj started to whine and I went upstairs to protect him and soon he was sleep again.

Then I heard banging in the door. I hid a sleeping Pj in my shirt and started to climb out the window. God I can't even think of what would happen if I was to slip- NO Katniss don't think like that. I made it down the house and looked up to the open window. Wait a minute! I see them. They all are looking around the room for me. I took Pj out my shirt and patted his back, then walked to the door and knocked on it.

Peeta sped downstairs and opened the door. I was so mad I walked straight passed him and upstairs to put Pj in his crib. I started to think , if my friends were going to go that far, then Pj had to live with my mom until he was 5 or so. There was a light tap at the door and I opened it a crack. "What?" I snapped at Peeta. He looked startled at me and started.

"Look-" he said.

"No you look." I said. "I had to risk me sons life for you guys stupid little prank! how would you feel if this was me? you would go through everything to keep him safe and that's what I did because I had no choice. Climbing out the window and trying not to kill the both of us. Peeta I went into hysterics when I saw you downstairs and now you guys have got me going crazy with that stupid prank! Who's idea was this?" I snapped at a shocked looking Peeta.

"Finnick" he said sheepishly. He looked down and I felt so bad for yelling at him and it wasn't even his fault. I gave Peeta a hug and he lighten up a little bit. "Katniss, I am really sorry." He said. Well it's about time I give Finnick a bit if my mind. "Finnick!" I yelled and he saw and ran away. I chased him and when I caught him we feel in the grass. I was do mad at him that I punched until somebody moved me.

Peeta.

Catching fire:what if it happenedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें