The Surprise

Its been a couple of weeks since I met Dereck. Every time I go to Dani's,there he is to pop up. I actually like him visiting,he's good company.

We've been on a couple dates. Our first was at the movies. He came one day and asked nervously for me to watch the newest chick flick. I said yes, it was very sweet.

The second date was at one of the fanciest restraunts in town, We ate dinner and then I went to his house to play video games. I beat him in Mario Kart. We sat close to each other and played Wii all day...it was fun.

Our most recent date was at the bowling alley. Me and Dereck and Dani and her boyfriend,Shane competed against each other. But me and Dereck beat them.

I really don't know what me and Dereck are. But I believe we're a couple.

"Can I look yet?"I ask for the millionth time.

"Yup!"Dereck says as he removes his hands from my eyes. I stare in awe at what I'm looking at.

"Dereck...I Love It!"I say with delight. There is a table sitting in the middle of room. There is a red tablecloth covering it. Candles set on top,illuminating the whole room. It was so...cliche and hopelessly romantic.

We both go and sit down. And a waiter comes and brings a plate of steaming delicious food.

I start to eat it. "So...Kayla,I was wondering...if...uh..."He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Yes?"I say. "My parents...was wanting to meet...you"He says laughing nervously. "OK"I say and continue to eat. "But,you don't understand,they are really strict on who I date..."He runs his hand through his hair."Um...they only want me to,date girls who are rich and are totally stuck up..."

"Uh...but I'm not rich"I say. He looks at me with sad eyes"Exactly."

"But,I don't want it to be over between me and you...whatever we have..."I say. He looks down at his plate. "If only I looked rich then It would be perfect..."I say cupping my chin in my palm. He quickly looks up and smiles"That's it!"

"What?"I ask. "If you dressed rich,and would act rich,you could pass!"He smiles proudly.

"I could teach all about the rich people Stuff!"he says excitedly. I gulp,This could be a disaster...

*~*

I stand on the porch of my house. "Although,this date wasn't perfect I still had a good time..."I tuck some hair behind ear and look at my feet. I feel his hand cup my chin.

"yeah...me too..."He leans his face towards mine. I can feel his warm breath on my face. I slowly began to close my eyes.

The air between us is shortened and our lips are touching. Sparks seem to fly everywhere. I tangle my hands in his curly brown hair.

He holds my waist and holds me close to his body. He deepens the kiss and holds my waist tighter,like he didn't want me to go. I drape my arms over his shoulders. I play with the collar of his shirt. I don't ever want this to end...

I see light brighten and realize that someone turned the porch light on. I pull away and see in the window mom,frowning. I smile"I gotta go..."

He sighs"Alright...."He pecks my cheek. I wave to him. Although our date was ruined by the news...this was the most perfect night of my life. I open the door,and go to my room. I shut the door and slide my back down. That. Was. Amazing.

My head spins with thoughts. I put on my pajamas and lay in bed. I soundly go to sleep. I have pleasant dreams of me and Dereck.

__________________________________________

So....two surprises in one! The news about his parents and the kiss...If you liked it please tell me in the comments. Vote,Comment,And Follow!

See ya,Next Update!