epilogue

Ye know what that means. >:3

Three years later

Things have....changed....Mark invited me to move in with him and Amy while I tried to get back on my feet and Jack has gone missing....News reports claim he's dead but I know he's not....he's stuck in hiding with Anti....

I flicked through the channels on the T.V as Mark walked in.
"Seen the news?"
I shake my head as he sits next to me.
"There's a festival going on...you can adopt pets there..."
I give him an unamused look
"So?"
He sighs and leans back into the couch.
"I just think...maybe....you should um....try to move on? It's been three years and...uh....well...Amy and I are engaged and we plan to be married soon so...we wa-"
"Me to leave you two alone....yeah...I knew this day was soon..."
I get up from the sofa and walk to my room and open a drawer and pull out a wad of cash before walking back and tossing it at Mark.
"Here...thanks for letting me stay...there should be 782 in there or something....I was saving up for sean and I in the future but.....Ya know....he's dead or whatever...."
Mark watches me slightly shocked before smiling.
"Thanks....So...um"
"I'll just crash at my other friends place till I find a really home and a better job...."
He nods and walks out and I flop back onto the sofa and opens up youtube and go to Jacks channel, looking at the last video he had posted. I feel a tear run down my cheek before a new video pops up. The tittle being

I'm back~

So.....I guess this book is over. I'm not sure if it will continue or if I will leave this to the imagination. I may have another writer continue it for me but only under my permission. Obviously. So....hope you guys liked it. Check out my Anti book.....personally I like it better.

PACE!