chapter 19

I sat alone in the dark room, cuts and bruises across my body, dried blood in my hair and chapped lips which sting. I hear heavy footsteps and the door swing open. "Hello bitch!" I cower at his voice as he walks over. "What's wrong, love? Jack isn't here to save you?? Poor poor (Y/n)"

I glance up at him, his piercing smile scaring me with their fake innocents. "He's here by the way....." My breath quickens "Don't hurt him!" Anti let out a low chuckle which sent shivers down my spine. "I won't~" I could practically see the venom dripping of his lips as he told me lies. "Please....." He taps his chin before he leans down and kisses my cheek "maybe I'll listen~" I quickly turn my head and he glares at me "LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK!" He raises his hand and slaps me across the face, leaving a red hand mark and I let out a cry, tears rushing down my cheeks. "Shut the fuck up" He kicks me and walks off, slamming the door behind me and I'm left on the floor crying, my hands tied to pole in the room preventing me to leave this hell.

Jacks P.O.V
Anti walks back in and I glare at him. "Give her back!" He looks at me innocently "I wouldn't hurt my best friends girl~" I walk over and throw a punch at him, he quickly teliport and my hand slams into the wall causing me to pull it back with a small cry. "Did sean hurt his hand~" I growl and look at him. "What can I do to get her back???"

Anti smirks

Thank my friends for reminding me I actually have a book I think people read so...here....there's like 1 or 2 chaps left