(Mini part)

This has nothing to do with the story and I will move this to my one shot book but. Happy holidays! New chapter coming out before the new year! I swear!

Jack and Anti stood in the living room, anti placing the star on top of the tree as Jack helped me hang tinsel around the room as well as the tree

Jack and Anti stood in the living room, anti placing the star on top of the tree as Jack helped me hang tinsel around the room as well as the tree. Lights from inside the home reflected rainbows of colors of the ornaments making the room shine even brighter. "What is the point in this holiday???" Anti hissed as he fixes the tree. "Lots, it's when we celebrate the birth of Christmas an-" Anti hissed at me, his eyes becoming small slits as he glared at me "We are not going to assume everyone is Christian!" I nod slightly as Jack shrugs, cutting in finally "It's a holiday to celebrate with your loved one and show them how you love them. Or you can celebrate other holidays such as Hanukkah" Anti nods slightly as I slip on a Santa hat, Jack laughing slightly as he places a soft kiss on my cheek.

Anti stared at the presents that now sat under the tree "What is in those??" I smirk as I walk over and pick one up, shaking it against my ear. "Hmmm. Dunno." He rolls his eyes and takes it from my hands and looks for a name. "It's for me?" He looks up surprised as Jack walks in from the bedroom, wearing just his boxers(merry Christmas ya animals XD jk jk jk ) and a Santa hat. "Yeah... (Y/n) insisted we bought you stuff even though you've tried to kill us a million times....But yeah....." Anti smiles and opens it, inside is a small book that reads 'how to be nice'
"I hate you"

The rest of the Christmas day was spent playing games, opening gufts, watching movies and maybe a but of reckless behavior. But what happens on christmas, stays at Christmas.

So it's lame, I know......Sorry. I didn't really know what to do for it but happy holidays! I hope you get all the things you ask for and your days are spent with your families