chapter fourteen

Your P.O.V (adding in a new character! YAY! I will resume the drama soon. Swear! Also thx singing_potato for the chapter idea XD love you!)

I walk around the house frantically cleaning up as Jack is upstairs recording. I had met a friend online about a month ago and we had chatted alot since then I invited her over today so I had to clean up. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. I ran over to the door and answered it. In front of me stood a a woman with brown hair placed tightly up in a bun, a pair of purple glasses, she wore a Tenth doctor T-shirt and a pair if jeans and red converses. "Hello, caroline! It's so great to finally meet you!" She grins back "you too." I move out of the way to let her in. After closing the door I walk over to couch and sit down next to her. "So. Where are you from?" She smiles "England. Home of the best shows ever." I nod with a small laugh "How was the flight to Ireland?" She pulls out her phone to cheek the tims "wonderful. So sorry to be rude but I like to cheek my phone often..." I shrug "it's fine. So we have another guest over so don't mind him." She nods as Jack comes down the stairs and she lets out a small squeal. "You Jacksepticeye!" I laugh slightly as she turns to me "He's the Jacksepticeye! That's your boyfriend!" I laugh even harder as I nod. "And Markiplier is in the other room asleep." She stares at me in shook before she walks over to Jack "sorry, I'm just such a huge fan. You helped me through so many tough times...Can I have a picture with you?" He nods and posses with her as they take picture. She fixes her hair. "Sorry, it's really rare I get like that....So um. Y/n. How long have you two been a thing?" She smiles "few years.." She smiles. We talk for a few more hours then go to bed (<-- Author got lazy :P)