Heh..... guys, I need help..

So, you guys remember when I was saying that I'll try to open up more and talk to you guys about my problems more....?

Well...... I have another issue....

So I've been friends with this girl since year 7. I'm in year 12 now. I'm gonna graduate this month and I'll be an adult then, but that's not the point at the moment. So, anyways, we've been friends for 5 years. Everything was alright the first year.... the first YEAR.... wait.... no, actually it wasn't fine the first year. Even the first year was really bad.....

Ya see, she gets mad at me over the stupidest things and tries to blame me for everything. She also pushes me around. Physically and mentally. She's said awful things to me and she's SUPER controlling..... she pushes me into lockers, yells at me for the stupidest shit, "play fights" with me when she literally scratches me and makes me bleed and bruised up, and so much more.....

Why aren't I doing anything about it, like I should be, you ask? Because if I try to do ANYTHING at all about it, she will LITERALLY call anyone for help to try to keep us together...  she's super fucking clingy and she doesn't let me do ANYTHING without her consent... like wtf?!

My other few friends irl are trying to help me get rid of her, but that's gonna be REEEEAAALLLLLYYYYY hard, so.... yeah....

I'm literally scared, guys.... she's actually MUCH stronger than I am, but I also know how to fight, so if she TRIES to fight me just because I'm leaving her, then I won't know what to do... I don't wanna fight with her, but I don't know if I'll have to... or if she uses her words against me or if she tries to fight some of my other friends, I WILL defend my other friends.

Guys, if you don't hear from me in the end of this month, then that probably means that she's done something... just know that I love you all. It's risky, but it's worth a shot.

Love you guys... ♡

Until next time....... hopefully.....

Byeeeeeee♡♡