Welp.........

....... Why CJ.....?

And I also heard that she called Daniel selfish and went after him as well when he committed suicide........

.... idk what my feelings are right now.... mainly because I'm trying to comprehend why the hell cartoon junkie would be hating on Mark just because he's doing a fucking charity livestream... and why the fuck she would diss on Daniel when he..... did that.....

CJ, you were so hyped and happy when you got to meet Mark as well.. what happened to that..? Ya know.. not EVERYONE gets to meet Mark, but you got to... and now you talk about him like he's some... monster...???

If CJ was getting hacked and the hacker is writing all this stuff, that would make more sense to me because I saw her as a sweet person..... now I just feel heartbroken.......

What the actual hell.....?

Mark truly and genuinely cares for his fans... I can see it in his eyes that he cares... those tears were REAL.

He cried because he doesn't want us to be disappointed in him. He cried because he felt completely awful that he couldn't meet EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FANS..... HE FUCKING CRIED BECAUSE HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HIS FANS, HIS FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY MORE THAN HE LOVES HIMSELF! HE CARES ABOUT HIS FANS SO MUCH THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY....

..... Excuse me while I go die in a corner........