Not single anymore?!

So here's the story.

My friend invited me to an easter party with her family a few days ago. I accept and go with her. We hang out for a bit and have fun. Then I meet her brother. He's really sweet and funny and an awesome guy. We all hang out for the day and it was really fun. Then the whole day passes and I go back home because the party is over and yeah.

The next day, my friend texts me, asking me if I think her brother is cute. I say yeah, then she asks me if I want her to give him my number. I say sure, if he wants it. So she did, then her brother texts me. We talk for a while, joking around and talking about random things. Then we start flirting out of the blue..

Omfg...

Idek if we're officially dating yet, but man it feels like it XD We both have feelings for eachother, I know that, but still..

How the actual fuck does this happen? Like seriously! No one that I've ever met throughout my life that's related to my best friend, has ever liked me. Ever. Or thought I was cute.

We're already calling eachother nicknames like "love", "baby girl",  "hun", "cutie", and other things like that. Not babe though. I don't think we'll say that yet, but oh well XDXD I don't really like to rush things like that, so.. 😜

But holy hell, this is amazing for me because, well basically.... I haven't been happy in a while. And.. idk... he can make me feel happier I guess. Like I smile a lot when I read his texts.. I smiled when I met him too, and it was really fun hanging out with him haha cx

But yeah.. I guess that's all I have to say for now.

Until next time!

Love you all!

Byyyeeeeee!!♡♡♡