t h i r t e e n

t r o y e

"You really wanna collab?" I raised my eyebrow as Stephen laughed nervously.

"No... Maybe in the future" He replied as we sat outside the brunch place.

"What's up? It has to be something important for you to bring me far away from them" I giggled, Stephen sighed.

"Can you promise me not to hate me or freak out after I tell you this? Trust me, Troye. I'm trying my best to help you here" His eyes met mine and I nodded my head.

"Connor... sort of kissed me" As those words left his mouth, I felt my heart breaking slowly.

"Oh..." The only words that could leave my mouth. What were you thinking, Troye? You broke his heart and a year later you seriously thought everything would be perfect and you'll get your happy ending with him?

"Troye? Are you okay? It seems like you zoned out" He asked, I shook my head and sighed.

"It's fine. I guess I should just go with Alex back home and I'll leave you and Con alone" My eyes met Connor's as I saw him inside with Alex laughing about something. He really looks happier now.

"No wait, Troye! He still likes you" Stephen grinned, I felt a smile creep on my face.

"What?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"He still likes you, Troye. I can tell that he just wants to use me to forget you which is kind of messed up but..." He shrugged and I felt my heart beating abnormally.

"He really likes you. He looks at you with so much love and admiration. Even if he is trying to convince himself that he doesn't feel anything for you... He is lying. I can tell and I'll help you" As Stephen spoke I glanced at Connor and he looked back. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I glanced at Stephen.

"And I can tell that you really like him too" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me just try and get Connor to realize what he really feels about you and if you're wondering... I don't like Con like that. Back when we kissed at the club it was just the moment and I was so drunk" He patted my back as he stood up.

"You also have to try and make him realize you won't break his heart again but don't push him, Troye. He is still hurt deep down but won't admit it" I stood up with him and he smiled warmly.

"What if he really likes you though?" I asked and he cackled.

"He doesn't, Troye. He doesn't look at me the way he looks at you" And with that, Stephen started walking back to the brunch place.

💙💙💙

"Wait so you know Matt?" Connor took a sip of his drink as he glanced at Stephen.

"Yeah! Your photographer friend?" Stephen gasped, Connor nodded smiling.

"They are talking about Con's friend that lives in New York. He's a pretty cute boy and a LGBTQ activist" Alex whispered to me and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

"Are you guys doing a shoot together? I love seeing when you guys work together!" Stephen exclaimed excitedly and Con grinned. Why are all the boys so into Connor now?

"I think so... He texted me in the morning asking if we could shoot again. I don't know if I want to go to New York though..." Connor glanced at me and then back at Stephen.

"Alex so remember that cute guy at the coffee shop?" I said earning a surprised look from Stephen and a frown from Connor.

"No? Did you go to the coffee shop without me?" Alex cackled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... Well I met this guy and he gave me his phone number. He said I had the prettiest blue eyes" My eyes met Connor's and I felt like this didn't bother him. What if Stephen lied to me and he really doesn't have any feelings for me?

"Troye? Can we talk again? In private" Stephen asked, I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"My manager just texted me and we have to talk about studio meetings and stuff" He motioned me to go outside again and I nodded.

💙💙💙

"Okay Troye... It seems like you didn't hear me correctly. I said to gain his heart not break it again!" Stephen glared at me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry! I just freaked out and felt jealousy when he spoke about that guy with such a big smile on his face" My head dropped low as I felt this feeling of jealousy all over again. I hated it so much.

"And then you tell me that he kissed you and Con is just so confusing!" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I know he is, Troye. You have to gain his heart slowly before someone else does" He sighed, I rolled my eyes.

"So that Matt guy has a crush on him? Of course he does! Who wouldn't? Connor is just the prettiest, kindest, sincere, open-minded, creative human I have ever met" I felt annoyed at how I still felt something for Connor. Why is it so hard to forget him?

"Promise not to freak out?" Stephen spoke as soon as I felt angry at how bad I messed things up with Connor.

"Now what?!" I yelled in frustration.

"Matthew used to have a crush on Connor. He still probably does... They met a week after Connor and you know who broke up. I seriously don't know the real story about how they met. He might have been just looking for a photographer or they found each other" He shrugged.

"I really don't know. It was just kind of obvious to me that he has a crush on Connor but I don't really know, Troye. Maybe they are just really close friends. I don't know why I'm telling you this but you seem like you're worrying a lot right now" He smiled warmly and I shrugged.

"It's just so hard, Stephen. Knowing I had something so special with him and I just threw it away. I left without saying goodbye! I broke his heart and he won't trust me again. My heart has been a mess lately. Fuck that! My mind has been a mess lately. All I have been thinking about is those beautiful green eyes. He really has me falling and I'm really terrified" I groaned, Stephen grinned.

"What are you waiting for, Sivan? Fall all over again and don't be afraid to fall too hard." I grinned at that comment. Maybe falling in love again won't be so bad.