s i x

c o n n o r

- the next morning -

"Con?" Alexa nudged my arm as I was going through some work.

"Mhm?" I didn't look up at her as I started replying to someone.

"A guy named...Stephen called but you had your phone on silent" She said as I gasped.

"Shit! Wrabel oh my god!" I squealed as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait! Isn't that the guy that sings 11 bloc-"

"Yes yes! Now let me talk to him" She handed my phone as I smiled slightly.

"Okay..." Alexa giggled as she smirked.

💛💛💛

"Con!" I heard Stephen's voice as I felt a smile creep on my face.

"Stephen! Long time no talk. The last time I saw you was when Alex reunited Leland and everyone" I laughed at the memory. We got so wasted.

"That was a crazy night. I hope I didn't kill the mood as much as I think I did" He sighed and I frowned.

"Don't say that... I had a really good time. How are you?" I asked as I felt kind of guilty for not checking on him as I promised to.

"Things are looking up. I recorded a song that I really really love. I just don't like being here alone..." The guilt hit me even more. Why did I stop caring about him?

"I'm sorry... I promised I would stay there with you. You know what? Where are you right now?" I suddenly got an idea.

"I haven't left Los Angeles. Alex told me she is visiting you in Perth" He tried to sound enthusiastic.

"You should come with her! You know what? Why don't you live here with me? Alexa is leaving me in a week" I heard Stephen laugh and I smiled softly.

"Is thi-"

"I'm being serious. You can stay here with me... I won't mind your company. Book a flight for tomorrow and I'll be here waiting for you" I grinned as I heard a happy sigh come from him.

"That'll be lovely, Con! Thank you so much. See you soon?" He asked, I nodded my head even though he can't see me.

"I can't wait to see you... You definitely will" I heard him laugh one more time as I ended the call.

💛💛💛

2 missed calls from Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan: are you busy, bon?
can we hang out?
i think you're busy?
i'm sorry for bothering you

"Troye? Hi! I'm so sorry I was real-"

"Don't say sorry, Con" I heard Troye's giggle and I smiled slightly.

"Do you want to meet up? I'll pick you up" I suggested and he replied with a yes.

"I'm actually like ready right now. I was going to hang out with Kayla but she ended up having a brunch date with her boyfriend" He chuckled. What a beautiful laugh.

"I'm ready too! I'll be there soon" I hung up, waved goodbye to Alexa and made my way to Troye's blue neighbourhood.

💛💛💛

"I'm sure you had a busy day, right? I tried calling you 2 times in the morning but you didn't answer..." Troye mentioned as we were walking to a brunch place close from his home.

"I'm sorry that must have been when Stephen called me..." I answered truthfully as Troye's smile dropped.

"Stephen? Wrabel?" He asked, I nodded my head and he looked down at the floor.

"Oh..." He quietly answered as I glanced at him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I tried to look at his ocean eyes but he didn't let me.

"Nothing's wrong" He gave me a small smile as he opened the door of the brunch place.

💛💛💛

"There's definitely something wrong, Tro. I know you" His blue eyes met mine and he sighed.

"Con...I'm fine" He played with the spoon and checked his phone.

"Is it because of St-"

stephen 🙇🏼: made it to LAX with hope. can't wait to hug you, babe!

"Aren't you going to answer?" Troye said coldly as I just looked at the text. What's up with him?

"Sure..." I typed back an answer as Troye played with a ring on his finger.

"Okay. Are you going to tell me what's up with you now?" I looked at him dead in the eye as I heard a sigh.

"Nothing. I just didn't know you had a boyfriend..." He bit his lower lip as I looked at him wide eyed.

"W-what? No no Tro! He's just-"

wrabel 🙇🏼: i'm very ill right now and i have my huge ass teddy bear with me. alex told me not to bring it. he doesn't compare to your cuddles.

"I'm very happy for you..." He excused himself to go to the bathroom and I stood there in shock. Why the hell is he so jealous?

💛💛💛

Troye and I were now walking back to his home. He was acting really strange and cold. He didn't say a word after he came back from the bathroom.

"Alex texted me. She's on her way to Perth with your boyfriend" Troye's voice sounded really cold.

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Aren't you happy to see him?" He asked while he glanced at me.

"I am... It's been a really long time but Troye... He's not my boy-"

"Con... It's okay if you have someone new. I broke your heart and you deserve someone who treats you better. I kind of stalked him and it seems like he is head over heels for you" Troye chuckled but it didn't seem like a genuine laugh.

"I'm really happy for you, Con. You deserve him" Troye kissed my cheek as he waved goodbye.

but i want you.

🌻🌻🌻

you guys didn't see that coming, did you? stephen will be v important here so... btw idk if i should use 'stephen' or 'wrabel' since more people know him as wrabel...maybe both? if you don't know who he is then listen to ten feet tall or 11 blocks pls.

lmao!!! yup. things are about to get liiiiiiiit.

till next time, loves!

have a gay day

always

x