"Mr.Iqbal, we're gathered here for the purpose of how to grab this deal. So let's just concentrate on that." I forced smile.

The meeting started, one by one showed their points, reason, details. But I kept my eyes on my cell, to keep a check on his news, if he calls or texts me. I know you all must be thinking that why I'm acting so weird, it shouldn't bother me this much, but it's still borthering me.

I don't know how to explain this but there's a burning sensation in my heart which is making a part of mine loosing all it's strength. If this meeting wouldn't have been this important, I would have collapsed long way back.

I'm not his wife, not his girlfriend, not his secretary or anyone from his family or his close friend, then why I'm feeling like someone is messing up with my breath and I'm struggling hard to breathe!!

"Miss.Ahmed? Miss.Ahmed?"

"Sir" I called and picked up my cell immediately. Just then I realized that it was not Sir, who was calling me, it was Mr.Shadab who was calling me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see all of them staring back at me. How could I be this dumb!!

"I'm sorry, I just got carried away. Yes, so what were you saying Mr.Shadab?"

"Well, I was saying that as we all have presented our thoughts, so what do you say about it?" He asked.

"Hmm..." I said rubbing my temples. I sure was not paying any attention to whatever they were saying. Damn me!!

"Umm...after listening to all of you, we think that we need a little time to think once again" Aahil said

"Umm..yeah" I said exhaling a deep breath.

"We'll give our final verdict, by tomorrow" he said and everyone stood up.

"Thank you all of you" I smiled.

Everyone walked out, then Aahil walked towards me clearly pissed off by my reaction.

"This is what happens, when you don't listen to anyone of us!!" He growled

"I tried-"

"This meeting wasn't a joke. It was hell important to us, that's why I kept on saying to postpone this meeting." He yelled.

"Aahil, will he be fine? Take me to that place, I want to go." I said out of nowhere. Immediately his posture calmed down as he closed his eyes for a second.

"Hoorain, he's fine. He's perfectly fine. Trust me on this" he said calmly.

"Who am I to him? What is he to me? Why do I feel every emotion that connects me to him? I know he's hurt because I can feel that in my veins. You know the answer, why are you all hiding from me?" I said tears pouring out from my eyes.

He was taken a back by my question. "Hoorian, whatever you're thinking isn't the right moment to think. Aariz is a very responsible man, he never leaves anything incomplete." With that he walked away.

Drip. Drip. Drip. The tears are silent as they fall. I count them as they land. The sinking feeling in my stomach grows, until I feel like I'm going to hurl. I was sitting in my living room, as I continued to cry.

I chewed on the hang-nail until it stung and bled. Anything to take my mind off the incessant droning of the LCD speaker that got never tired of showing his name and his crashed jet, the pressure was building in my sinking stomach.

Everything around me seemed to blurr. I prayed and did everything to keep my mind away from it. I closed the TV as I pushed myself up the sofa and walked back to my room. Aunty and Uncle would be coming late today and Tashu is with them only. So I'm alone in the house, in a way it is good because if they would have been here and had seen me like this, they would have freaked out.