Chapter 34

(Eva's POV)

           Jumping down and standing up, across the yard was Braxton.

      His scent hit me the moment I looked up. But I couldn't lose focus right now.

      "Natalia stand down now." I said but she growled at me and I knew she was seeing red.

      She wanted Quins head on a platter.

    But judging by Quin I knew the feeling was mutual.

       I didn't want to command Natalia because she was a rank, it would be disrespect to her and her tittle.

   But I will if she didn't back down. The last thing this pack needs is to find a replacement third in command.

         They started circling each other and I knew I was going to have to intervene.

      "ADAM." I screamed but when I turned around I saw him pushing and landing a good punch on Jordan's face.

      Idiots.

      I sighed and growled when they tried to run at each other.

Natalia scratched Quin on her face and Quin started whining.

      Adam turned and looked at Quin and his eyes turned dark.

       Seeing his mate woke up his wolf.

    Adam tried to run over here but Jordan caught up and pushed him on the ground, getting on top of him and landing a few punches.

      Women grabbed their children and started running inside.

     "SOMEONE STOP THEM!" I screamed as a bunch of pack warriors ran to break of the fight between the guys.

         When I turned to Quin and Natalia Quin had tackled Natalia onto the floor and swiped at her stomach.

      Jordan heard her whines and charged over here.

    "Move and I'll kill you." I said looking at Jordan.

          Jordan went to move but Braxton loud growl stopped him.

I could tell he was trying to obey me as an Alpha but his wolf wad fighting against my command.

     Natalia kicked Quin off and I knew she was going to kill her so running in between them, I grabbed Natalia by the scruff of her neck and threw her to a nearby tree.

         Quin saw this as her chance to get the upper hand but I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her body into the floor.

        I growled as I looked down at her.

     "ENOUGH!" I screamed at both of them who were trying to stand up.

        "Natalia, shift and go change." She growled once more before running into her tent.

         "Go wait in Nate's office now." I said looking at Quin.

         She scurried off and then she was gone.

       I walked over to Adam and Jordan who still had people holding them back from each other.

    I walked over to Jordan and punched him in the stomach.

      "That's for hitting my Beta and for embarrassing your pack. You are no pack warrior." I said as I nodded to the guys to take him upstairs and into Nate's office.