Hey !!

Narutos POV :

I can't believe i just kissed him !! 

I had this weird feeling !! A weird feeling . Who the hell gets a weird feeling out of nowhere. Maybe Feelers....? 0.0

While i was talking to myself i dumped into the bed frame pillars ( Those long sticks that hold the curtains on a bed ) . Than i fell back on my bottem and looked up . I felt anger rising over me.

''' OWWW , WHERE THE FUCK DID THESE COME FROM !! '' I shouted to nobody in a bedroom with nobody here . 

Than i heard Sasuke running from the bath . And he ran towards me .

'' Naruto , HEY are you ok ? Where did you hurt yourself ? Is it bleeding ? Does it - ''

'' SHUT UP !! '' I screamed . I didn't mean to , but it was annoying with all these questions .

He looked at me , just standing '' Fine ..'' He said and started walking back .

He stared at him '' Hey ... Iam sorry .. it's just i just bumped into this - ''

He slammed the bathroom door while i talking . I stood up and walked over to the door .

'' Sasuke .. I didn't mean too , iam sorry '' I leaned next to the door so he could hear.

'' Get away Naruto , sleep somewhere else '' He growled . 

My eyes widened . '' Hey ! I said i was sorry '' 

He didn't anwser back . 

I waited 3 minutes .  '' FINE THEN ! '' I screamed , as i backed away and walked out of the room. I walked out quietly so he still thinks that iam still in the room .

I walked along the hall and took the chance to look around . Than i bumped into someone . 

'' Sorry i didn't mean to '' I said looking up . 

It was Itachi , Sasuke's younger brother . I bowed down . 

'' Oh sorry Prince Itachi i didn't know it was you ''  I said getting nervous .

He looked down on me . He was a year younger , but close up he's a half a head talker than me .

'' It's Ok '' He said . He was holding a black book called '' Evil Humans '' .There was a akward silence between us .

'' Um ill go now '' I said as i started walking off. 

Than he grabbed my wrist and started running .

'' H-Hey where we going '' I asked . Than we turned a corner .

He didn't say anything . '' HEY ! I said Where w- ''

'' I heard  , iam not deaf '' His voice was calm. 

Than we stopped at a door . Nearly as big as Sasuke's one. He opened one side and pushed me in , than shut it closed . 

The room was dark , curtains closed all the way and behind them was a 13 foot window . He had a bed , that had a black cover and black pillows . The wallpaper was dark grey and black with white spots ( Nearly everything is black ). All this was on the left side . And on the right side was a couch and a tv , and a carpet . And at the corner of the wall was a desk and a computer . 

Everything was simple , but the room was huge ( Not bigger  then Sasukes ) .

He yanked me towards his bed and pushed me on it . He pinned both of my arms over my head . My tail was on my right side , while itachi's knee was in the middle of my legs . 

'' H-h-hey what are you doing ? '' I asked my eyes widening every second .

'' You'll soon understand '' He stared at me '' Ever since i saw you , i really liked you , plus Sasuke didn't mark you yet so your not his now . Sasuke may love you , and you may love Sasuke but , ill change that mind of yours '' 

My ears flatted down . '' Hey... Itachi stop messing '' I struggled to get out of his grip . But it only tightened . I looked at his eyes and saw lust . My eyes widened 

Sasuke where are you , when i need you the most ..............?

________________________________________________

Yepp Cliff hanger   

Hehehe 

Itachi's getting horny :):):) 

I'll upload soon ... ;)

________________________________________________