Goodluck

Narutos POV :

I stared wide eyed at the palace that iam going to be living in . It was cream and white , not even a stane seen . My Mom looked at it like it was the most beautiful thing in World . Her smile was huge wanting to know which room is she going to stay in . 

The car stopped infront of a huge door ( white too ). I saw four cute maids in black and white outfits. When they saw me they smiled . My Mom Stepped out too . 

'' Wow This is amazing !! '' She jumped up and down .

The maids smile at her too . They seemed to like her red hair . Two maids and took my Mom by the arm .

'' W-Where we going '' My Mom asked .

'' Where else silly '' One laughed .

'' To your room '' Another one smiled at her .

'' W-What about Naruto '' She looked at me .

'' Don't worry about him , he's the Kings mate , we would never hurt him '' 

By now they were inside of the castle . I took the time to look around . The gardeners were staring at me with happy faces . I smiled back . My tail was wagging wildly wanting to go to the garden and chase the butterflies . 

'' Naruto-chan , Naruto-chan '' I looked back to see a maid waving her hand in my face .

'' Sorry '' I said putting one hand behind my head . Its a habbit.

She sighed . When i looked at her I noticed that she is a Bird Demon and she has beautiful white wings at her back.

'' Come on Naruto-chan '' She smiled at the other Maid. She was a Duck Demon .But looked pretty too.

She took my hand and led me inside. 

Everything was gold and silver . The sofas looked so soft . I just wanted to  jump on them . The Tv was on and i saw a boy . About 15 years old . The Duck Demon noticed me looking at him.

'' Oh Naruto-sama , thats Kings smaller brother Itachi '' She said . He looked stronger than me , way stronger. Well i don't work out anyway . I wouldn't be surprised if these girls could beat me up.

Before i got to say ' Hi ' to him . We turned the corner and went upstairs .

My tail kept wagging because everything looked so fun to play with ! . I may be 16 years old , but i acted like i was 7 .

We stopped at a huge door . 

'' This is the Kings room '' The Bird Demon said . I looked at it again.

'' Well he's waiting for you '' The Duck Demon said . '' Well goodluck '' She blinked at me and pushed me in .

________________________________________

Yes I Made Itachi The Younger One. 

So What ? 

Injoy :))

__________________________________________