1.0

I sat there in silence as the tears fell down my face. A loud knocking on my door took me out of my thoughts.

I took a peek through the window and there he was, Leo.

I was officially weak, and I had given up, I was tired and wanted to scream out loud. I opened the door.

"So, I heard you broke up with that idiot prickly right?" Leo asked.

I gulped since my throat was dryer than ever, but I nodded yes soon after Leo grabbed me in for a kiss. I wanted to puke right there and then but I didn't.

"I don't ever want to see you with him again, got it?" Leo asked

"Got it." I answered and with that he was gone.

I ran to my room and balled my eyes out.

---
It was currently Saturday afternoon and it was pouring outside

Luke had texted me about a million times yesterday and I have been struggling not to answer.

I want nothing more than to hug him and his huge arms wrap around me.

Within a few moments there was a knock at the door. I was afraid it was going to be Leo.

I walked downstairs and peeked through the window. It was Luke.

I opened the door only to reveal Luke with red eyes and tears coming from them.

"Why are you ignoring me Em?" He asked.

"Luke I don't want you to get hurt?"

"Emily Dawson, you're hurting me right now, I don't know if you've noticed but I'm deeply in love with you, I love you."

Before he could speak any more I kissed him.