【𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15】Him

Start from the beginning

"Purple guy?" She asked. Angel nodded.

"He... He..." She trailed off and hid her face in her hands, quiet sobs emanating from her mouth. I sighed.

"'The purple guy' is just a nickname. We don't know his real name. He attacked Angel a few days ago looking for Mangle. That's all I know, she'll probably be able to tell you more." I said. Afton looked at me and then her. She grabbed a walkie-talkie and turned it on.

"This is Deputy Afton. We've got a suspect. They call him The Purple Guy. I'm gonna try to get a description. See what you can find." She said into it. She stopped and looked back at Angel.

"I've got a sketch artist around here. Do you think you could give him a description of the man?" She asked politely. Angel nodded. Before they walked away she stopped and looked at me.

"You should go home Foxy. Try and get some sleep. We'll find her." She said with a small smile. I stared at her. Did she really think I could sleep when Mangle was out there missing? That bastard doing Thor knows what? I sighed and looked at the floor. I gave a small nod and heard steps began to fade. I looked around.

Where's Mom and Dad? They should be around here somewhere. I turned my head around and looked for them. After not seeing them I sighed. Guess I actually have to look for them. I ducked under the police tape and walked around the cars.

My hands were in my pocket and my head was down. I know I should be looking for my parents but for now I just needed to be alone with my thoughts. I stopped walking when I neared a patch of grass away from all the hectic activity and slowly sat.

【𝘹𝘹𝘹】

【𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

I held my legs to my chest and continued to sob. Why was this happening to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? I heard him laugh.

"Why are you crying darling?" He asked. I lifted my head up and glared at him. He stood against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"Well I don't know. You kinda kidnapped me on the what was supposed to be the best day of my life." I replied and wiped my tears. He laughed.

"Don't worry darling. It'll get better. As soon as that idiot Marvin brings that stupid rope!" He shouted. I winced and looked down. The bottom of my dress was covered in mud. I sniffled and picked it up.

"You ruined it." I said, barely above a whisper. He laughed.

"Ruined what?" He asked. I sniffled again.

"M-my dress." I replied and looked up. He scoffed.

"Who cares? It's just a dress." He said and looked out of the door. I frowned.

"I care. It was really expensive and someone very special bought it for me." I said and wiped more of my tears away. I heard him laugh. He looked at me and crossed his arms.

"Let me guess. Foxy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded. He scoffed. I scowled.

"What?" I demanded. He shook his head.

"Foxy was shopping with that Bonnie guy. How would he have known that you were staring at that dress?" He asked, still raising his eyebrow at me.

"Maybe... maybe he asked-"

"Who? Chic? That girl that hates you? Yeah right. Even if he had asked her, she probably would've picked the ugliest dress she saw." He interrupted. I pursed my lips. He was right, but how else could've Foxy known?

"Tell me Mangle, you haven't forgotten the first time you saw me, have you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. How could I forget one of the worst moments of my life? I nodded and he smiled.