Vic handed Victoria to Jaime and pulled me in a hug. "How have you been?" he asked me. I shrugged and rested my head on my his shoulder. "Tired. I didn't get any sleep on the plane, but I'll be fine," I answered. "How's it going it with you and Mike?"

Vic shrugged and looked behind him, Mike and Alysha were currently swinging Victoria between them, her laughter growing louder and louder. He looked back at me with a sad expression on his face. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she's not happy, Danielle. Tell me what's wrong."

I wanted to tell him everything-the panic attack, the nightmares, the relapse. The secret was bubbling up to the surface at a dangerously fast rate, and I knew that the longer I kept it from him, the harder the unbearable pain etched my heart. I was going to tell him right them and there, but Mike walked over and interrupted us.

"The taxis waiting outside," he informed us.

Vic nodded at him and we all left without a word with our luggage. Victoria went with Erin and Tony, so it was just Vic and me who occupied a taxi. We didn't say anything throughout the entire duration of the ride. I felt guilty not telling him the truth. He deserved to know everything that was going on in his daughter's life. After all, he's been absent for most of her life. Despite my better judgement, I kept my mouth shut.

We reached the hotel and met up with everyone in the lobby. I walked over to an empty chair and watched Victoria sit across from me. I always glanced over to Vic, the pain getting more and more unbearable. "Are you excited for the APMAs, Victoria?" I asked her.

"I am. Sleeping With Sirens going to be there. All Time Low is going to be there. What's not to be excited about?" Victoria giggled. "Besides, it's not everyday you're exclusively invited to ana awards sho-"

"Victoria?"

I glanced up and saw a tall boy with dark brown eyes and black hair. "JJ? Oh my god, I can't believe this! It's really you!" Victoria squealed. She jumped off the couch and hopped on him, her legs around his waist. I traded glanced with Alysha and I merely shrugged at her. I was just as confused as she was. Victoria hopped down and smiled at him. "Look at you! I see you finally checked off "get a summer bod" off your bucket list."

"Mija, I got the key to our-" Vic walked over with Mike, Jaime and Tony and looked at "JJ". "Who's this?" Victoria smiled and hugged the boy's arm. "Everyone, this is my childhood friend Jesse Garcia-Cruz. We used to live next door to each other and walked to school together," she said. "JJ, this is biological father, Vic Fuentes, his girlfriend Danielle, my uncle Mike, Jaime, and Tony, and my aunts Alysha and Erin."

"It's nice to meet you all. I didn't expect to bump into Victoria here in all places," Jesse said.

"How did you meet Victoria, anyways?" Tony asked him.

Jesse frowned and looked at Victoria. "Um... my stepfather Daniel would... babysit Victoria when her mother was, uh, out of commission, to put it nicely," he explained. "Victoria and I been friends since we were five."

"Daniel's not here with you, is he?" Victoria questioned him. I could sense the panic in her voice, and Tony giving Erin a side glance fueled my curiosity. "I mean, he's here, but not that this specific location at the moment. He's helping out to make sure that the APMAs are okay for tomorrow. He's kind of part of the crew there. If you're not doing anything, I'll be more than happy to take you there. I mean, if your folks are cool with it."

Victoria beamed, her face turning red as she nervously giggled. "Um... yeah. Totally, of course. Here, let me give your number," she said. She pulled out a sharpie and scribbled her number. "I see you've been working out in my absence. I like it."

"All for you, princess," Jesse said.

Victoria giggled and looked at him. "There's my number. I'm going to my hotel room with my dad, but it was nice seeing you, JJ. Text me later, okay?" she said. He nodded and he pulled him into a hug. They stared at each other for a while, before pulling apart. Victoria watched Jesse walk out and bit her lip. 

"Didn't you tell me you didn't have a boyfriend?" Alysha asked teasingly.

"He's not my boyfriend! We're just really close friends. Nothing more, nothing else," Victoria answered us.

"Then why are you blushing? You're face is as red as a ripe tomato," Vic pointed out.

Victoria didn't say anything but took the keys from Vic and walked to the elevator with her luggage, not saying anything. I giggled with Alysha but didn't say anything. I thought it was kind of cute. He was a really handsome boy, so I couldn't blame Victoria for being attracted with him. "I don't like it. My baby's being attracted to boys. Why couldn't she stick with girls?" Vic asked, mock crying.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him along to the elevator. "Let's go, you big crybaby," I said.

A/N: I'M BACK! I'M SORRY FOR MY LAST LITTLE BREAKDOWN. THINGS HAVE BEEN A LITTLE HECTIC WITH SENIOR YEAR COMING TO A CLOSE AND FINALS APPROACHING, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST! BUT I'M BACK AND THIS STORY ISN'T GOING AWAY SO EASILY! IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE NEW ADDITION TO THE STORY, TYLER POSEY (AKA WEREWOLF DADDY) IS PLAYING JESSE GARCIA-CRUZ, AN CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF OF VICTORIA AND POTENTIAL FUTURE HUBBY. AND YES, I DID MENTION DANIEL IN THIS CHAPTER. NO I WON'T TELL YOU YET. 

QOTD: WHO DO YOU THINK VICTORIA SHOUDL END UP DATING: MICAELA OR JESSE?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER!