Chapter 5

Victoria's p.o.v

I was back home at my apartment, sitting on the bed in my room and watching my younger five-year-old self play tea party with Blink, and Queen Elizabeth, my stuffed cat. I poured myself and my "guests" some tea and pretended to sip out of my tea cup daintily with my pinky in the air and smiled at my plush friends.

"Why, yes, your royal highness. This tea is quite a delicacy for us royals," Younger me said in a fake British accent. "Don't you think you so too, Lord Blink?"

"Oh, your royal highnesses," Blink "replied" back. "This is a delicacy."

Younger me smiled and nibbled on a chocolate chip cookie, when the door swung open and my  completely wasted mother stood in front of me, her bloodshot eyes glaring daggers at me.

"You," she hiccuped. "It's your fault!"

Younger me got up and backed up away from Mom, tears already forming and sliding down my innocent face. "It's your fault! I wish you were never born!" Mom yelled, kicking me to the ground. I got in front of her and tried to push her back, but she just walked through me like I was a ghost. I watched in helplessness as my mother began kicking, slapping and punching me over and over. My screams growing louder and louder along with my sobs.