Chapter 11

Vic's p.o.v

The first leg of tour was done and over with and we finally landed back home in San Diego. The first thing I wanted to do was to sleep.

I turned around and glanced at Victoria, who was sleeping soundly next to Tony, holding Blink. My poor baby was so afraid of heights, she couldn't sleep. It didn't help that she didn't get any sleep at all due to a nightmare she had about her mother.

I turned my eyes back on the road and continued to drive. "I know you're worried about her, but she's fine," Mike assured me.

I looked at him and at the road. "Look at your niece and tell me she's fine, Mike," I said. Mike looked at Victoria and at me. "It bothers me that Victoria is having memories of her terrible past and I can't do anything about it."

"You may not be there for her during her bad days, but you'll be there for her through her good days," Mike said.

"Still," I told him. Mike sighed and just stared out the windows. I dropped off the guys at their house and drove me and Victoria to my house. I killed the engine and just sat there, exhausted.

I unbuckled my belt and got out of the car, stretching. I walked over to Victoria's side and unbuckled her seatbelt. I picked her up and grabbed Blink.

"Dadda?" She mumbled. "Where are we?"

"Home, baby girl," I said to her. I unlocked the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me and walked to the living room, lying Victoria down on the couch. "Go back to sleep. I know you're tired."

She smiled at me and closed her eyes. I tucked Blink under her arm and kissed her forehead. I took off my jacket and blanketed over her. I walked back outside and grabbed the rest of our luggage, bringing them inside. I was just left them in the foyer and sat down on the loveseat and closed my eyes for a while, falling asleep.

*Time lapse*

I woke up and looked around. Victoria was still on the couch, sleeping. She must have been really tired. I got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and popping off the cap. I took a chug and walked out to the patio.

I sat in the chair and just drifted off into space, thinking about everything. Cara's dead, Victoria and I reuniting for thr first time. What if I'm not what she expected?

"Daddy?"

I turned around and saw Victoria walking outside, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing out here?"

"Just thinking," I said.

Victoria nodded and sat on my lap, yawning. "What are you thinking about?" She asked. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing that concerns you, care bear," I told her. She yawned and rested her head on my shoulder, something she does a lot.

"Tell me the story about how you met mom. Mike said it was funny."

I groaned and looked at the sky. I have to remind myself to kill  him. "We met at a skate park. Mike and I were hanging out with a couple of friends, just hanging out and goofing off. And I saw this girl just tearing away on the ramps. And she was absolutely stunning. So I was likw "I'm going to inpress this girl with my moves" and I borrowed a skateboard from my friend and went skateboarding. I forgot that I can't skateboard to save my life, and I ended up crashing into her. To make matters worse, my pants fell and I was wearing Care Bears boxers."

Victoria looked at me and giggled. "I didn't know you were into that sort of things," she teased me.

"Says the girl who sleeps with a stuffed rabbit," I argued.

"I'm a baby! I have to hold on to my innocence before they get corrupted forever."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, picking up Victoria and carrying her back into the house. "Come on. Bedtime, young lady."

"But I'm not tired," Victoria complained. Just as she said that, she yawned. "Sure, okay, Victoria."

I went upstairs to the spare guest room, pushing the door open with my feet. I sat her down onto the bed and took off her shoes.

"Go to bed, princess. I love you," I whispered.

Victoria smiled and blew me a kiss. "Love you too. And I'm not a princess, I'm a queen!"

"You're my little princess, so deal with it."

I got up and closed the dooe behind me. I stood there for a while until I was certain Victoria was asleep. I walked into my room and crashed on the bed  falling asleep immediately.

A/N: Shitty, I know. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Getting back into school. Being a senior and all. I'll try to post as much as I can. Also, please, please, PLEASE read my new Kellic "Gay Cinderella"! It would mean a lot to me if you did!