Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away

Start from the beginning

"Like we need his help," I scoff. "We can figure it out on our own."

"What are you doing to do?" Vincent chuckles. "Go in there and karate chop his ass?"

"No," I glare at him. "I was planning on making a trap where the cops can arrest him."

"They'd take your skinny friend with him," Vincent says. "He use to sell drugs around here and Bratt would be more than happy to drag him straight to jail with him."

"What's your plan then?" I ask and he smirks.

"I happen to know a very powerful red head who can take care of Bratt," he says.

"What makes you think she would come?" I ask. "She hates you."

"That's my problem," he glares at me. "I'll make sure she comes and then she'll take care of the problem."

"Is she going to kill him?" Taylor asks. "He's a bad guy, but I don't want him dead. I just kinda want him gone."

"Look Taylor," Alex wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Just let them take care of it, okay?"

"Are you asking me to just sit here and allow for them to kill Bratt?" she scoffs. "Where are your morals? Killing him would make us just like him and I am not like him."

"She's right," I tell him. "We are not like him."

"Whatever Tatianna," Josh walks into the house holding his phone against his ear.

He's talking to Tatianna. Why?

"I'll talk to you later Tati," he says before hanging up. "What's going on?"

"We're going to LA," Vincent smirks.

"Why?" Josh asks impatiently looking at Vincent,

"To bring Janet," he states and I can see look of shock in Josh's face.

"Why would we do that?" he questions.

***

"So he's not using?" Josh asks and I nod.

"He's been lying to protect himself," I say as I allow my legs to hang off the edge of the roof.

"You didn't know," Josh says.

"I should have been there," I say. "He's my friend and I wasn't there for him." 

"It's okay," he smiles and I smile back before looking down towards the ground.

If someone was to be thrown off this roof they'd probably be hurt.

Maybe Tatianna and Josh are finally dating?

I wonder what would happen if I were to throw Tatianna off this roof?

God Elliana, you need to chill.

"So you and Tatianna," I say under my breath hoping that he won't hear.

"What was that?" he smirks and I glare at him.

He heard me.