Things I do for my skin, hair and health 2017

So I was thinking that since 2017 is almost halfway done, I'd make a collection/list of all of the things that I like to do for my skin, hair and also for my health. There isn't any specific order to this, I just listed what came to my mind. I might post another one of these at the end of the year, depending on if I find anything new and if you guys want me to. But for now, please enjoy this small but sweet chapter.

Let's start~

Lip Scrub for hydration, exfoliation and brightening

Ingredients: Honey, Sugar, Olive Oil

Mix all three ingredients together and rub onto your lips until they're fully exfoliated. You can leave the scrub on for a little while for extra hydration or you can rinse it off right away. It's that easy.

Acne Scar/Blemish Brightener

Ingredients: Tbs Milk, Tbs Rice Flower

Mix both together until they become a paste and apply on any blemishes you have on your body/face. Wait until it dries, rub into skin to exfoliate and then rinse off. I'd recommend to do this 1-2 times a week for good results.

Green Tea Bag Scrub to reduce redness and exfoliate

Ingredients: Used Tea Bag, Honey, Optional: Rice Flour

Cut open the tea bag and add a teaspoon of honey. Use the tea leaves to massage into your face and exfoliate. Leave on for 15- 20 min and rinse off. To brighten dark spots, you can use some rice flour.

Hand softening treatment

Ingredients: Olive Oil ( or basically any oil you want to use. i just prefer olive oil), Rubber Gloves

Warm up the oil in the microwave but be careful to not make it too hot, or you will burn yourself. Then massage it on your hands and put on the rubber gloves. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and later rinse off the excess oil. If you want to, you can use this for your feet too, but just without the rubber gloves.

Hair Hydration Mask

Ingredients: Honey, Coconut Oil, Plain Yogurt (the ratio should be 1:1:1, 2 Tbs of each is enough for me)

I always like to warm up the coconut oil and the honey a bit because they're solid in room temperature and it's easier to mix and apply when they're liquid. Add everything together and mix well. Apply onto your hair evenly and leave on for at least 45 min and rinse out.

Hair Growth methods

Ingredients: Method 1: Ginger, Method 2: Biotin Pills

For the first method, all you need to do is cut off a bit of a ginger root, cut tiny slices into it to create tiny openings and to release some of the juice and rub onto the spot where you want hair to grow more. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse off. The second method is just pills I like take to promote faster and stronger hair growth. I haven't seen any drastic changes yet because I just started taking them but they worked really well for a friend of mine. Incase you're wondering, I got mine from Aldi.

Method to improve skin, hair and health

Ingredient: Various Vitamins

I take Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Calcium and Vitamin B everyday. This helps my skin and hair look better and helps prevent me from getting sick as often. I've noticed that when I don't regularly take my vitamins, my skin and my hair get super dry and dull.

Teeth Whitening Paste

Ingredients: Turmeric Powder, Coconut Oil (ratio 1:1)

Mix these two ingredients together to create a paste. Put on your teeth with a tooth brush and let it sit for about 5 min and thoroughly rinse out. I'd recommend to use a separate toothbrush for this because it will stain your toothbrush yellow. Your teeth won't stain though, so you don't have to worry about that. You can do this as often as you want.

Bonjour,

Thank you for reading and I apologize again for the delay. School is coming to an end which that means I've got a lot of exams and tests ahead of me but I'm almost done. Thank god! If you have any questions or requests, you can leave a comment or message me. I'm always happy to reply. Let me know if you want me to post another one of these at the end of the year. By then I'll probably have found a bunch of new things for my skin. Also, I will add the smallest mini haul in my next update for you as an apology for my delay. I just bought like 5 things from Amsterdam and Berlin, so it really isn't much. I mean, I just found out that you can add pictures to your chapters??? and I just really want to try it out lmao.

Anyways, have a splendid day,

Au Revoir!