Chapter 5 | First words

Start from the beginning

"Shh, Daddy won't let anyone hurt you sweetie"

Masky:

Masky sighed adjusting the white bandages around his wounded arm. He wasn't sure why but his focus has been everywhere during his past few missions causing him to get injured more than usual along with damaging his weapon by accident. Not to mention his boss wasn't too happy that he almost lost the victim he was assigned to take out.

So to say that the masked killer had a stressful day would be an understatement. Slowly he made his way to his room, a hand combing through his brown locks of hair whilst he begged for the headache that was forming to go away. All he wanted was to take a nap and recharge.

Once he was in the comfort of his room he shrugged his jacket, discarding it on the chair in his room. E.J who had been looking after Y/n while he was gone greeted the tired man and left afterwards leaving the daddy daughter duo to have their family time. The corners of his lips poked up in a small smile approaching the small baby that sat on the floor with her toys.

Carefully he sat down next to her on the carpeted floor and watched as she picked up various toys and messing with them, however as soon as she noticed the familiar face-- well mask she ignored the toys in favour of hugging her dad's arm that was closest to her "Hey honey, missed me?" He chuckled ignoring the pain the high brought his arm.

Y/n looked at the white bandages wrapped around her dad's arm and babbled "Owchie" she mumbled looking up at him with her big doe eyes "Ooh don't worry about me honey" he laughed seeing her press her face against his arm, placing a sloppy kiss to the bandages "Thank you baby" he thanked the small child and brought her closer to him so he could lift his mask up and kiss her cheek as a thank you.

He brought his daughter to his bed and carefully set her down, he lied next to her and smiled to himself. The two drifted off to sleep, taking a well deserved nap together.

"You make my day brighter with just one smile"

Hoodie:

Hoodie had a soft spot for his daughter that was for sure. To others he was cold and he kept to himself though behind closed doors he was the softest person ever to his little girl. The hooded man sat in his room fiddling around with his mask, during the latest mission Slender had sent him and Masky one of the people they were fighting managed to tear a part of his mask.

Fortunately Sally had taught him how to sew when it happened one other time. Grabbing a needle and some black thread he sits at his desk muttering cursed under this breath when the thread wouldn't go through the eye of the needle. Once he finally managed to thread the needle he reached up and brought his hood down and took off his mask, careful not to damage it any further.

Y/n looked at the man with sparkles in her eyes, she absolutely adored when her dad didn't have his mask on. She crawled over to her dad's chair and tugged onto his pant leg wanting to be picked up and brought closer to him. He let out a low chuckle and he plucked her up from the ground, letting her stand on his legs with his help "You want to help me pumpkin?" She babbled happily giving him a grin.

Hoodie sat Y/n on his lap so she faced the desk with her back against his chest to support her, he hummed a soft tune to keep her calm and sewed the tear shut in a few minutes. He brought the mask up to his face ready to put it on but a pair of small hands slapped at his hands to stop him.