Rescue

Dipper's POV

Bill explained the plan to Ford and I. It was simple, we would sneak in to the fearamid, and arm themselves with smaller, less deadly versions of the gun we had created to kill Bill. He said they would provide enough fire power to complete the mission, which was to save Mable. While we distracted the army and found her, Bill would take the main gun and find Pyronica. One shot would definitely kill her. It was a simple plan.

"Ford?"

"Yes Dipper"

"Do you think this is going to work?" He thought for a moment

"I don't know Dipper. I still don't think we can trust Bill"

"He's given us no reason not to" Ford glared at me "I mean in the past couple of hours" Ford laughed

"Ya because that's enough redemption. An apology and a claimed love" he said sarcastically

"The redemptions not for you" we whipped around and Bill was standing in the door way "Its for Shootingstar. I couldn't care less what you thought" We were both silent. for a moment.

"So, Bill" I said breaking the silence "When can we go?"

"When yours guns done charging" he said. Ford walked over to the gun.

"well how long will that be?"

"Now" Ford said

"Alright" I said "I'll go get the others" I walked upstairs to tell Wendy to get the soldiers ready. And buy soldiers, I really mean the residents of Gravity Falls who weren't dead. I mean, some of them could fight, or shoot a gun, but most were just coming for back up. It would be a hard mission, but it had to work. we had to save Mable.

"Wendy"

"Yeah Dipper?"

"Were ready to go"

"Okay, let me get my team"

"Alright, you have five minutes" I turned to walk back down stairs

"Dipper, wait" I looked back

"Yeah?" she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from everyone

"Do you really think we can trust his" she whispered "I know we need to save Mable, but were risking a lot right now"

"I know we are, but we have to"

"Dipper, I get that its your sister, but I have siblings to. Brothers who are loading their guns right now and about to risk their lives. I just need to know that this is a solid plan." I was silent for a minute "Dipper, do you trust him"

"Yes" I said

"Why?"

"I don't know. Something about the situation just makes sense. Why else would he go throng all of this."

"Okay" She sighed

"It will be okay. Alright?"

"Alright"

"Now go get ready, your down to three minutes" I joked. She laughed then walked off to the weapons room. I watched her leave. About a month ago, I was trying to get her to notice me, and like me back. Mable always teased that she was to old for me. I mean, it was only a three year difference. I was seventeen and she was twenty. Not that it mattered now. Lately I hadn't even been thinking about that. Iv'e been so focused on surviving and Mable that I gave up on trying to get a girlfriend.

I walked back down to the lab. Bill had the gun and Ford was getting his.

"Dipper are we ready" Ford asked