Chapter 22

Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

"Girl so what happened last night?" Cookie asked as she pearled a blunt.

"Watchu mean"

"Bitch you came in here grinning like the Kool-Aid man, and you slept in King's room last night. Before I left Y'all weren't even on speaking terms"

I smiled to myself as I reminisced on what took place last night.

"Uhmmn well..." I trailed off

"Well?"

"Well we kinda made up yesterday at Pop's house"

"Made up how?" She asked as her eyebrow raised in curiosity

"He might have choked me a bit which turned me on then we somehow ended up kissing, next thing I know he was using his tongue to snatch my soul from my body," I said as I looked down playing with my nails

"Ooo bitch I knew it! Girl, you glowing and shit, my brother tongue game must be on fuck you, cause bitch it doesn't make no sense for you to be this damn happy" she said as she lit the blunt and inhaled.

"Bitch I'm always happy"

"Bitch quit lying you be mean asf"

"Whatever hoe. Y'all just be irking my nerves"

She was about to respond but then Jakia ran into the room and started jumping on the bed.

"Teetee Nelle uncle King call you," She said as she bounced on the bed.

I got up and walked to his room to see him laid across the bed on his stomach.

I sat on his back but he ended up flipping over causing me to straddle his lap.

"What you want foo," I asked messing with one of his dreads.

"You," he said placing his hands on my booty squeezing it a bit.

"Stop being nasty what you want for real boy"

"I'm for real. I want you to be my girl"

"King stop playing," I said getting ready to get up off of his lap but he placed his hands on my waist holding me down.

" I'm serious. No more games just me and you." I looked in his eyes to see if he was joking or not but he was deadass serious.

Honestly, this doesn't even feel real. It can't be. I slightly pinched my self to make sure I'm awake. This is real. I mean like it's actually happening.

I guess I was taking too long to respond because he started to speak.

"That's only if you want to though, if not we can just remain Bestf---" I didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentence before I cut him off with a kiss. A really passionate kiss. The kind that causes butterflies in your tummy and your heart to do cartwheels in your chest.

After about a minute or so I pulled back so we could catch our breath.

"So you gon be my girl or what?" He asked with a slightly raised eyebrow

I took his cheeks into the palms of my hands then placed my forehead against his.

"Baby Boy I'm all yours," I said before pecking his lips.

"Good. Give what's mine to anybody else and imma have to kill you" he said looking me in my eyes with a straight face.

Hood Niggas.

Tyree Jones is actually my boyfriend. Oh shit.

*
*
*

                            Anonymous

Chanel Rhodes. Tyree Jones. Tyra Jones. Hakeem Bailey. Demar Beckford. Jaylin Evans. Taevon Martin. All members of the gang DBD. All on my target list. For right now I must continue to sit back and play nice, but in due time I will strike. They will feel my wrath.
______________________________
Hey, Babies,🤗 I'm back‼️ I missed Y'all. Sorry, I've been gone so long I just had some stuff going on in my personal life that I needed to deal with 😩Then my phone got stolen 🙄There was a lot of stuff stopping me from updating. But now I'm back and I have so much in store for you guys🤗.

This chapter is Short I know but I just wanted to give you guys something because Y'all have legit been blowing me up and showing love😩✊🏽

King and Nelle🌝 Oooo it's about to get litt

Anonymous🤔? Who might this person be🤷🏽‍♀️

Nah fr. Did you guys miss me? 😩

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share✊🏽😌

--Dymond💕