Chapter 8

Hakeem Bailey|Ace
Right now we're watching movies in Nelle's room. Nelle and King are all cuddling and booed up on the bed While cookie and I are cuddling on the couch that's located in the corner of Nelle's room.

I can't even focus on the movie that we're watching because all I can think about is how Beautiful Cookie's body is.

She's laying here with her head on my chest and her hand under my shirt, running her hands over my abs while my hands are in her curls. I can't even deny the fact that I'm really starting to catch strong feelings for this girl. She just has this thing about her I can't quite place a finger on what it is but shawdy really has my head In the clouds.

Y'all probably like I'm getting soft and shit but nah I'm just really diggin' shawdy vibe. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice the fact that Cookie got up. That's until she started waving her hands in my face.

"Watchu thinking bout foo," she said with an amused smirk.

I pulled her down on my lap and whispered in her ear.

"You"

She had this big ass smile like that one little word made her the happiest girl in the world it was hella cute.

"Y'all cute or whatever but Ace Imma need you to bounce up outta my room so me and la'bestie can start getting dressed for this party," Nelle said while pulling Tyra away from me.

I smacked my teeth and stood up pulling up my pants

"Nigga why you gotta cockblock?" I asked her while pushing her head and pulling Cookie to me.

"Get out before I make my BestBoy beat you up," she said while laughing because she knows if she tells King to beat my ass this nigga gon jump up and do it

"I hate the both of Y'all, " I said while walking out

All of em started laughing like that shit funny. I don't know why King laughing like he not gon have to get out right behind my ass.

      Tyra Jones| Cookie
I laughed at Ace ole mad aihh while walking out behind him to show him which room to get dressed in because unlike King he has never gotten dressed at Nelle's house before.

"Ace" I called trying to find him in this big ass house. I didn't get an answer so I called him a few more times, still no answer. I walked to the living room to go see if he's in there and to my surprise this nigga is. He had a bag of fruit snacks in hand and his legs propped up on the coffee table.

"You didn't hear me calling you?" I said while walking in front of him

"Yup. But didn't you hear me when I said I won't answer if you call me that? " he said while looking up at me.

That's when the convo we had a few days prior over the phone came back to me. He told me that I shouldn't call him Ace because he doesn't want me calling him what his friends call him. He told me to either use his first name or "Baee" it kinda slipped my mind.

"Aight Baee my bad. But come on we needa go get ready" I said

"Aight Ma lead the way"

I showed him to the guest room that was down the hall from Nelle's room then made my way back to Nelle's room to get ready.

Chanel Rhodes |Nelle
As I'm stripping out of my clothes to go shower Tyra enters.

"Nelly"

"Yea," I said while looking over at her

"You mind if I shower with you?" She asked