2: Crazy woman

Magsimula sa umpisa

This is me. Madison Hernandez

The girl who will Seduce Seven!

***

Present

" Yes, crazy for you. "
I said and smiled sheepishly. Nakita ko namang maslalong na inis ito!

" W-what? " Iritadong tanong niya.

I didn't know but his irritable face was so cute I can't help it but to tease him. Before those eyes won't even meet mine but now that you're looking at me properly...I can't stop smiling.

" I said, I'm Madison Hernandez. Starting today I'm going to Seduce you. Seven ❤️ " I said and kissed him on his cheeks. Noong una tulala pa siya and was beyond shocked nang mahimasmasan sa mga ginawa ko.

" ARE YOU C-CRAZY?! girls shouldn't say things like that!!? And did you just kissed me again?! Don't just randomly kiss a stranger! Why would you do that? What will you do if I'm a pervert and taked advantage of you?! Huh?! " He said freaking out

" ARE YOU C-CRAZY?! girls shouldn't say things like that!!? And did you just kissed me again?! Don't just randomly kiss a stranger! Why would you do that? What will you do if I'm a pervert and taked advantage of you?! Huh?! " He said freaking out. Ahahaha. I love that part of him. He's scolding me yet he was so worried as fuck. I'm a stranger yet he's worried? Typical Seven. I hate it but I love it.

" Don't worry. I don't mind even you have taken advantage of me. I'll be glad if you do. " Sabi ko naman habang malawak na naka ngiti. I know he'll be turned off or get angry more but I don't care. I want him to know how much I like him and I'm willing to be the desperate one between us. Because he deserves it... you deserved to be love Seven.

I don't care about your past or that unrequited love of yours... because for me, you're 100% important. Call me desperate or whatever, I don't care. I'm not like any other girls. Feminine, kind looking or nice. I'm just me. The gloomy , unattractive Madison you once said pretty. I'm not Seducing you or have fallen in love with you caused of that. I like you because you are you.

The silly looking Red head guy who love to chase after his love one. The stupid guy who can love a single girl without questioning her. The guy who always smile, I love you. Because you're Seven. That's all.