14

*Jake's POV*

          Should I do it? Well... it's too late now. I'm in Ohio so.. I need to get going.. I guess. Condos... Condos... Condos... where are the condos? I looked around and went up to a tall man that seemed to be the nerdy version of Abraham Lincoln.

          "Sir, do you know where you can find condos??" I asked. He nodded and pointed a direction. Grier Mountain. I thank him and start heading that way. I look at my watch...
DA FUCK? ITS FIVE?! Forgot about the daylight here...

I knock on the first door. "Ma'am do you-" the door slams shut. Are these people on their periods or something?! The next door..
Grier LN, 19008. I hope this is the one...

I ring the door bell. I heard the lock rumbling and the door slowly opened. TESSA!

          "Welcome to McDonalds may I-" She rubbed her eyes and they widened "Jake...?"
"Hey... finally found you guys.. heh.." I smiled. She came out of the condo and closed the door behind her.
"Jake.. why the hell are you here?! Everyone moved away for a reason! And that's a certain reason." She whispered pointing at me
"I'm here for Alissa." I explained
"Well Alissa ain't here for you." She snapped. Ooh! Girlfriend! You got all of that sass!
"Look. I want to talk to her." I frowned. She sighed and looked down.
"Fine. I'll try my best." She turned around and walked back into the condo.

          I waited for a solid 10 minutes until the door rumbled. It was Alissa...
"A-alissa... I- uh.." Why am I so out of know where nervous? What happened to my confidence?!
"Jake... why did you come here when you clearly know that we don't want you here?" She asked
"I-uhh.."
"Jake I don't have all day." She snapped "You know what. I don't have time for this!" She turned around to go inside and I grabbed her arm. "Let go!"
"No! No... Alissa.. I- I love you...ok?" I finally pushed those words out of my mouth
"W-wha-"
"I love you with all my heart. It's terrible living in the Team 10 house without you. Without.. all of you guys. Please come b-"
"Jake...."

*Alissa's POV*

          My nightmare... has come to life. Should I tell him? Should I just say the exact same thing that happened in the dream? Good idea Alissa... good idea. Let's play hard 😏

          "Jake...." I interrupted "Y-you're too late." I tugged on my arm and ran back inside. Alissa, that was a bad idea...

a very... very bad idea..