10

We called Erika over, "Yes?" She stated.
"Rik, do you you want to move back to LA?" I asked. Her face was blank. She stayed quiet then headed back to her room to unpack.
"Erika?" Tessa left my room and went to follow her. I decided to come behind.
"Guys..." She sighed, "I just...changed my mind about Ohio. It's a huge change."
"Wait... why did you agree in the first place then?" Tessa asked
"Because I thought it would be a lot of fun being with you too. But, I've never thought about this being our permanent home." She explained. I felt disappointed.
"Guys.. the thing is..." she sighed again "I want to move back. Don't you feel like this is a little too soon?" She is completely acting different from just 10 minutes ago.

*Jake's POV*

          I didn't like the fact that they left. I want them to come back. I texted Tessa after Alissa and they both said they wanted to stay. But, Erika... I can text her...

Me: hey rik

Erika: what do u want

Me: can u guys move back?

Erika: no u ass

Me: y?

Erika: i like it here. WE like it here.

Me: pls. Can u convince Tessa and Alissa to come back?

Erika: no. And I said, I like it here too

Me: i'll pay money

          Why did I type that??!

Erika: ...

Me: pls just come back

Erika: how much r we talking?

          Wow Erika...just...wow.

Me: $150

Erika: deal

What the crap just happened? I can't believe Erika is being selfish! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Comment what's going on in your head about this chapter!