1

It's been a while since I last seen Jake. Weeks? No, months. Almost up to a year. I don't even talk to Erika or Tessa anymore. I miss them so much.

          I get out of the shower and put on my clothes. Black Nikes crop top with gray Nike sweatpants. This is my life now. "Where am I now?" Is probably what you're asking. You'll figure out in a few.

          I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I look at my comments on what I posted last night.

          "I just want you to move into an apartment, make a new vlog and be happy." I read from a comment on twitter.
I decided to reply on that comment.
"You and me both kid." I said
I put down my phone and walked upstairs to where Logan was sitting. He looked at me and smiled.
"Hey Logan. Again, thanks for letting me stay here while looking for a place to live." I smiled "I appreciate it."
"No problem. I mean I know my brother is mad at you and stuff but that's his bizz." He said "And I'm not Jake."
He's so sweet. Logan and I became closer friends.
"Hey yesterday I saw Jake's new post." I frowned
"You're frowning. Was it bad?" Logan asked
"Yeah." I said "He said that I'm hooking up with his brother, A.K.A you." I rolled my eyes
"I don't know what's up with him. Do you want me to talk to him?" He asked
"Yes please." I said
"Ok. Be right back." He left the room
Wait right now? Oh great.

This is a short chapter to start the story! I hope you got some information on what's going on in Alissa's after life! Enjoy!