12

*Jake's POV*

          Its been a few days. I'm already in Ohio and I'm ready to start searching. Maybe to make this easier I should try and text Tessa on what type of house they live in...

Me: yo tess

Tessa: the hell do u want jake

Me: shizz

Tessa: what the hell do u want

Me: what type of house do u live in?

Tessa: y do u want 2 know

Me: just wondering

Tessa: condo, a big condo

          Dang they live in a condo? How much money do they even have?

          I started my search and it hasn't been going to so well...

"Who's Alissa?"
"Um.. are you going to kidnap me?"
"RAPIST!"
"OH MY GOD I AM TALKING TO JAKE PAUL!"

          Those sentences kept popping up from every door I knocked on. Like... really? Rapist? Do I really look like a freaking rapist?! There is only one place I haven't looked yet. And that is Grier Mountain, where all the rich condos are. They do have a lot of money... maybe I should try looking there!

          Grier LN, 19008. That's a really beautiful condo!.. here we go...

*Alissa's POV*

          The doorbell rung which interrupted our movie.
"MAN! WHY INTERRUPT THE NOTEBOOK!" Tessa complained. That made me giggled.
"Ugh... I'll get it." I uncovered myself from the blanket and got up from the couch. "PAUSE IT!" I snapped

          I looked through the peak hole. Damn it. Can't see anything. The stupid wreath is covering the hole. I twisted the door knob and saw a blonde man standing with his head down. I swear... he looks familiar.
"May I help you?" I questioned. His head tilted up. NO. Oh no...
"Who is it?" Erika yelled. I immediately closed the door and slid my back against it.
"Alissa that's not how you treat guests. Open the damn door and talk to the person." Erika laughed
"Yeah! Hurry up! I wanna keep watching!" Tessa shouted. I took a deep breath and opened the door again. I got out of the condo and talked to him outside.

"H-hey Alissa..." He looked down
"Why are you here? How did you find us?" I asked
"I looked through every condo."
"Why?" I instantly questioned him

-
-
-

"Because I love you."